9

_____________________________

It was the end of class and Yuki dragged you hurriedly at the gates of Moon dormitory. You sweatdropped as you knew what's gonna happen.

When you two arrived, the mob of crazy twilight fans are already there doing their usual crazy fan activities. You looked around but you saw no signs of Zero being around. You can't help but to sigh deeply, 'he didn't return to class earlier and he was not at the infirmary when you checked.' you thought.

"Damn Zero, even cutting on our guardian job." Yuki complained. Well, you guys have no choice but to calm the crazy mob on your own.

Contrary to your concerns, the crowd was following your orders easily that you didn't even break a sweat. They just kept answering yessir to your commands, just like a platoon leader to its platoon.

The gates opened and the Night class was standing like some models. You instruct your platoon to stay as you quickly ran over to Yuki's side and helped her tame her crowd, it was successful. To the Night class' surprise, the crowd was quite and behave with a new guardian infront.

"I expected you'll join the disciplinary committee but I didn't expect you to be this effective." Kaname uttered which earn some confused look from the Night class students.

"I'm full of surprises." you answered back coolly.

Kaname turned his gaze towards Yuki, "With this, I hope you can finally take it easy, Yuki." he said with a small smile.

Yuki blushed slightly and nodded.

"Well then, I wish you two luck." Kaname stated as he started leading the Night class away. You can still feel a blazed glare behind your back, probably from a certain blonde boy. The crowd also went back to their dorms as their idols are finally out of sight. You and Yuki are the only ones who remained.

"That dorm leader, he seems very fond of you huh?" you asked Yuki. Wondering why is Kaname fixated on your friend.

Yuki blushed once again. "Kaname-senpai is kind to everyone, not just me. He's probably worried because I get pushed a lot by their fans." she answered with fondness in her glassy eyes.

You looked at her, not really buying her answer. 'it was my second day here that guy only talks and smiles at Yuki or anything related to her.' you thought.

"I wonder."
_____________________________

It was night time and you guardians are supposedly scouting the area. Yet you are here, lost and alone.

Yuki told you to stay there as she searched for Zero and give him a beating. You agreed to stayed until you heard some rustling on some bush and decides to blindy follow it only to be lost. Good thing you're still near the building or else you'll be Dora the explorer without her talking map.

You're now running around in circles looking for the spot which Yuki told you to stay in, as you're about to turn, you heard another rustling sound by the trees. You decided to investigate and didn't expect what you saw.

It was Zero, sitting on a thick branch.

"You looked like a total idiot running around looking lost." he said.

"Hey, in my defense, it's my first time scouting here and Yuki went out to look for you. Where have you been anyway? You're not at the infirmary, you delinquent." you told him, crossing your arms.

He scratched the back of his head and looked down, "cutting class." he said.

"Well you better inform me next time because I want to be that generic anime badboy doing bad stuff in a cool manner too." you answered back. "Hey move a little I'm going up." you readied yourself as you jumped and grabbed the branch Zero was sitting on. He helped you pull yourself up and you balanced your weight then sat.