2

_____________________________

The two of you continued talking while going to the chairman's office. It was lunchtime so a lot of students are scattered around.

A lot of students with dreamy eyes and flushed cheeks were staring at you two as you walked by. Probably because two good-looking men was in front of them or maybe because those two are glued to each other with their arms hooked. Probably the latter.

You're finally infront of the chairman's room. You can slightly hear voices inside, you recognised one was your Uncle's and another deep voice inside. You looked at Zero, signalling if its ok to go inside. He gave you a slight nod and you twist the doorknob.

You were greeted by three people, Uncle Kaien, Yuki, and a back of an unfamiliar dude.

"S-sorry for barging in, I hope we didn't interrupt something." you gave an apology while scratching the back of your neck. Guilt has now taken over you because of your interruption.

"Don't worry." the unfamiliar guy turned his face towards to your direction with a slight smile on his face.

"wooow..." you stared with wide eyes and slightly gaped mouth.

Zero noticed this and felt a little anxious. You only showed your awed face whenever you saw something you liked. He didn't know why he felt that way but he doesn't like it. Yuki also have the same thing in mind.

Kaien noticed a slight tension building in the room and quickly changed it by tackling and hugging you.

"My wittle (m/n)! You're finally here."

His little antics snapped you back to reality.

"Sup' yo! Do you have time to talk about our Lord God and Saviour?" you goofed off as you hugged him back.

Yuki quickly ran by your side as well and started a group hug. "I missed you so much (m/n)!"

You smiled warmly at her and put your hands on her head as you pushed her near you while whispering 'me too' to her ears.

Zero smiled at the sight of you three together. Ever since his parents died, he had hard time opening up to others. Kaien stood up as a parent figure, Yuki as a precious sister, and you as... you. (he can't think of anything positive but you're still precious to him lol)
He offered his hands to you and you quickly accepted it and stood up.

"It seems like I'm the one interrupting such lovely reunion." the unknown man spoke. You couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or something, because of that, you unconsciously raised an eyebrow.

"You guys haven't met yet. (M/n), this is Kuran Kaname, he is the dorm leader of the night class." Yuki pointed at him and pointed back at you "this is (m/n), he is a new student here. We actually known each other since were little because they own the hospital we used to be admitted at before. He's a good friend of ours."

"Night class?" you questioned.

All four of them looked at each other for a few moment.

"You know about the existence of vampires right? The night class was composed of vampire students. While we have the day class that you'll be attending with and it was all humans." Kaien explained.

Kaname was shocked, why would the chairman exposed a big secret to a new student when he could just use his powers.

"Ohh I see." you say with gleaming eyes.

The existence of vampire was nothing new to you because of your parent's hospital. You have all kinds of patients there, humans and non-humans. Some of the employees are also vampires. So far, your opinion towards vampires are pretty ok.

Kaien put his hands on Kaname's shoulder, as if he was assuring him. "Don't worry, (m/n) already knew about it and will keep it a secret~" he cooed.

"Pfffft- pu-lease, you didn't mention it before gramps. You better give me hush money or else!" you retorted back.

Kaien and Yuki laughed at what you said. Zero sighed. And Kaname looked a bit taken back.

You noticed his reaction so you quickly brushed it off as a joke. "I'm just kidding." you said while keeping your hands up.

"Anyways Mr. Kaname, are you Yuki's long lost brother?"
_____________________________