15

_____________________________

"You know what happens to those who were bitten by us purebloods, right?"

Kaien shifted his gaze nervously, "I know that...", he said in a hesitant voice.

"Once a pureblood bites a human, there are only two possible outcomes,", Kaname took his claws away from the abused desk and straighten his posture. "If they're lucky, the blood is toxic enough to kill them. If not, then they must endure the agonising slow transformation until they turn  into a vampire themselves" he sighed deeply as his eyes turned back to its original color. "It's a torture that other vampires cannot even imagine, and to have suppressed his instinct for many years, took more strength than I will ever be able to comprehend. He must be reaching his limit now".

Kaien knows that every word from Kaname's mouth were all true, for the sake of the student's safety, he'll have to separate Zero from the humans. But conflicted feelings are stopping him for doing so, he knows that Zero would never agree to this due to his massive hatred towards the vampires.

"Please just a little more time, he is not ready yet", he asked the pureblood in front of him, "He's still good, he have the blood tablets-"

"Then how do you explain the strong bloodlust he's emitting?" Kaname intervened. "I could sense his growing bloodlust each day, he couldn't even hide it anymore" he continued.

"But tha-"

*knocks*

"Chairman! That emo-albino ditched us again!" Yuki complained as she entered the room, she just realized that Kaname was inside, "Oh my- I'm sorry! I didn't know Kaname-senpai was here" Yuki bowed at the two.

Kaname sighed again, "It's alright Yuki", he said with a gentle voice and smile. He looked back at Kaien, "We'll talk about this matter again".

Kaien sweatdropped at Kaname's remark but felt relieved that Yuki interrupted their conversation.

"What happened to your desk?", Yuki asked as she noticed the deep claw marks on the table.

"... nothing much", Kaien replied. "Where's (m/n)?", he asked back. Yuki explained that you went searching for Zero.

Kaname walked towards the door, he's thinking on how to persuade the chairman into turning Zero into a night class student. He clasped the doorknob and opened the door a little but stopped and tensed when he smelled a familiar sweet scent wafting around the air.

"What's wrong senpai?", Yuki asked as she wondered why Kaname paused.

He narrowed his glowing eyes,
"I can smell blood."
_____________________________

"huh?"

You are trying to comprehend what just happened. You're thinking that this must be just Zero's way of showing affection because this is the first time he initiated a skinship this intimate, but that idea was dropped when you felt a thick liquid dribbling down your collarbone accompanied by a sloppy slurping sound.

'What's going on!?', you thought as you tried calling his name, but he ignored you.

You tried escaping his clutches, "st-... stop it!", you raised your voice and elbowed him. You stumbled forward as he let go of your body, you quickly touched the place he bitten.

'blood..?'

You body felt warm and fuzzy as you clearly hear the sound of your blood pulsing around your veins. You turned your head around to look at Zero, greeted by a pair of glowing red eyes, blood stained mouth, and long fangs peeking out from his upper lips.