1

_____________________________

You're in front of the big gates of Cross Academy, and to be honest, you're feeling kinda nauseous. Not because of anxiety but because of lack of sleep out of excitement with meeting your childhood friends again, Yuki and Zero. Not to mention the mountain of food you consumed before yeeting off.

Your family owned an old hospital downtown, it's where you met Yuki and Zero. Those two have often gone down as a patient at your family's hospital and being the nosy kid your are, you made them your friend, well, forced them if we're being honest. And that's the start of a beautiful friendship.

You considered Yuki as a cute and innocent kid, someone who must be protected. Zero on the other hand, much harder to befriend with but you've got the hang of it. You LOVE teasing him and he does not back down, sometimes he'll tease back or sometimes he'll get you back, physically.

You started walking inside with your bags and luggage. You're actually very glad your parents allowed you to study here, not just because of your childhood friends, but because you loved the school uniform here.

As you strut your way around, you saw a familiar white-haired edgy looking teenager boy doing a typical anime cool pose leaning-against-the-wall with his eyes close.

"Mama Mia, darling! Do you really think you looked cool posing like that?" you laughed at him. To be honest tho, he does look cool and edgy.

Zero shot his eyes open and an irked mark popped off his head

"Who are you calling darling!?"

"Who else? I don't remember us breaking up or filling for divorce." you continued teasing him. "Don't be so mean dah-ling, I don't like domestic violence~"

He went up to you and smacked your head saying 'stop with the weirdness'. You faked cry and drop your bags as you put your hands on your head trying to massage the place he hit.

"Hurry up you dumbass. The chairman is waiting for you" he uttered while he took the bags you dropped and started walking ahead.

Despite of all the bickering and slight violence, he still helped you with the bags. This made your lips twitch up and warm feeling spreading against your body. He is still the Zero you knew, a big TSUNDERE.

"ZERO WAIT UP!" you run towards him and tried locking your arms with his. To your surprise, he didn't avoid or unhook it.

"Its been a while huh? I'm praying you guys to visit me at the hospital."

He gave you a somewhat dirty look. "Don't jinx us. We only went to your hospital if there was a problem."

That's true. Everytime they go there was when they are sick or injured. You guessed they're pretty busy since Uncle Kaien is the chairman here.

But its good now right? You can finally see and be with them.

"I-... miss you guys." you genuinely told him with a nostalgic smile on your face.

He looked at you, his face is somewhat softening. Despite you being a little weird and annoying, Zero actually enjoyed spending time with you. He felt like you can lighten up his mood with your cheesy antics and unfunny jokes, he knows how kind and caring you are. Maybe its because of your upbringing, being in a family of doctors, he felt safe and warm with you around.

"I miss you too, (m/n)."

_____________________________