3

_____________________________

"Anyways Mr. Kaname, are you Yuki's long lost brother?"

Silence filled the room once again but this time, the tension is a lot more heavier.

Yuki and Zero, looked at you like you were a madman, probably thinking 'what kind of crazy idea does he have now?' they thought. However, Kaien, who knew the truth about the Kuran siblings, looked at you with wide eyes and he could feel his throat drying.

Kaname on the other hand, looked pretty calm. But don't be fooled, he's actually shitting balls right now. How could someone know that secret? Million questions was being asked inside his beautiful head per second. One of those thoughts was probably using his powers to make you forget anything. He clenched his fist and his eyes starts to slighty change colors.

"There's no way (m/n), Kaname-senpai is so perfect at everything, there's no way a clutz like me would share the same blood as him, that's like an insult to him hahahahaha." Yuki defended, she waved her hands defensively in front.

"hmmmm?" you looked closely at Yuki with your hands on your chin to looked like your were actually thinking. Then looked back at Kaname squinting your eyes.

"You guys, looked eerily similar." you pointed out the only reason why you thought they were siblings. 31% being actually serious and 69% just joking.

Zero who was silent the whole time, looked awed like he finally found answers to life's greatest philosophical questions. How stupid of him not to realise that those two have the same hair and eye color, anime logic.

"Hahaha, I wish." Yuki quickly shrugging it off.

Kaname used his powers to know what you are thinking, and he found nothing, you dumb. He found out that you're just messing with them, and that relived him. He looked at you smiling teasingly at Yuki. 'This kid is probably an idiot.' he thought to himself.

After concluding that you're not a threat, Kaname straighted up his posture and extend a hand up to you.

"Nice meeting you, I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here." Kaname spoke sternly.

You took his hand and shook it cheerfully.

"You sounded like some guy who works for an inn but actually regretting working there, anyways, lets be friends Kuran Kaname!"

Kaname keeps getting surprised at your words. He made his tone rather stern so that you'll be intimidated but it works no avail. 'Yeah, this kid is definitely an idiot.' he concluded.

He took his hand away and told his goodbyes, saying that he have something to do. He exited the room.

"So that was the Kaname you kept talking about Yuki." you told as you remembered at how Yuki talked highly about this one cool guy named Kaname when you guys was still kids. "That won't do Yuki, you know incest is not legal here." you teased and shook your head disapprovingly.

Yuki's faced flushed tomato red. "I- I told you he's not my brother! I never had a brother!"

You looked at Zero sadly and he knew exactly what you had in mind.

Zero put his hands on his face and turned around dramatically. "That's cruel. I always thought of you as a sister Yuki, I thought we were family." he said with trembling voice, holding a laugh.

You wiped your nonexistent tears and pat Zero's back. "I don't remember raising you like this Yuki. You're making your momma sad."

"You ain't my mom! Stop fooling around already." she retorted

You, Zero, and Kaien finally burst out laughing. Its a rare sight, especially for Zero to be laughing happily like this. Sure he smiled and laughed before, but not like this. He looked like he's really having fun. And that is thanks to you.

Yuki looked at you three, she couldn't help but to laugh too. She knew that having you around was a great idea, since you always bring happiness with you.

_____________________________

Kaname stopped his tracks when he heard his name being mention by you.

"So that was the Kaname you kept talking about Yuki."

He felt happy, knowing that his dear sister was talking about him. He got a little flustered when you mentioned incest but its a normal thing for their kind. He was also a little surprised when Zero joined teasing, he never knew this guy could joke around, Zero to him was a pawn with an edgy attitude. He could feel his sister being rattled by your teasing, but it was honestly not bad. A smile was visible on his face when he heard the four laughing happily. Such a rare event indeed.

He finally reached the Moon dormitory. He can heard some of the students greeting him the moment he entered. His friend Ichijo walked towards him.

"You seems to be in a good mood Kaname, did something good happened?" Ichijo asked. It was rare to see a smile on his friend's face. Sure, he smiled here and there when Cross Yuki was around but this one seems different.

Kaname didn't actually noticed he was smiling.

"Ah. It's nothing, I just met someone interesting."
_____________________________