14

_____________________________

It's now lunchtime and you're at the moon dormitory garden, sipping tea under the shades of blooming cherry blossoms. This feels like one of those ladies who got isekai-ed to the past and became nobles, spending time by hosting tea parties and planning how to win the male lead's love, feeling classy af.

The reason why you're here was because Kaname invited you to have lunch with him and talk about your idea on blood tablets. He introduced you to his blonde companion named Takuma Ichijo who also took part in the project, his family owns the pharmaceutical company that makes the tablets. He gives off a very friendly vibe.

"This is the study design my parents came up with," you took a thick document file from you bag and handed it to Kaname. "feel free to check it out."

Kaname took the documents and scanned through it.

Takuma found this as an opening to talk to you, "So, how was Cross Academy so far?" he asked as he sipped his tea.

"Other than being licked and slurped on my first night here by a certain vampire, everything is great I guess." you blatantly said. Such bold statement made Takuma choke on his tea and Kaname peeked at you through the documents.

"You sure know how to hold grudge," Takuma stated as he cleaned up the tea he spilled. "Kaname already punished Aido and Kain, so forgive them ok?" he said with an awkward smile.

"ooohhh, what kind of punishment?" you asked while wiggling you eyebrows.

Takuma looked at Kaname, Kaname's eyes tells him that he should keep his mouth shut. "S-so so. It's the kind of punishment that makes them greatly regret what they've done." he answered as he averted his eyes away from you.

You booed him slightly for not telling and slumped your face at the table. You're thinking about what kind of harsh punishment was it as you played at the rim of your teacup.

"Anyway, I didn't know you met Shiki." Takuma successfully averted the punishment topic, "I saw him giving you something on Valentines~" he cooed. Once again, Kaname cast his eyes on you behind the documents.

You quickly sat up straight, "Oh yeah! I forgot about that, I haven't thanked him yet." you proclaimed. You remembered how you froze when he handed you the goodies, you didn't uttered any words because you're confused until he left.

Takuma looked somewhat confused and Kaname seems to be waiting for your next words. "Why did he gave you a present tho?" Takuma asked.

"He said its for helping him," you said, which made the two more confused.

You cleared your throat slightly, "I met him before at the hospital, he seems anemic so I gave him a little something since the hospital is jam-packed and no one was helping him," you explained, "he's with the twin-tailed girl, Rima was her name I believe." you continued.

"By a little something," Kaname placed the documents down, "you mean your blood?" he asked in monotone and eyes directed at yours.

His gaze sends slight shivers down your spine, you wondered if giving blood was taboo here. "No, I gave him a spare blood packet." you didn't tell him the whole story because you sneaked a blood packet from the package you delivered him.

Kaname looked at you for some seconds before continuing back to read the documents. You and Takuma sweatdropped at his actions.

"Is giving someone blood not allowed?" you asked Takuma.

Takuma scratched the back of his back, "In school grounds, it's strictly prohibited for us to drink blood whether it was force or given since have the tablets as alternative." his gaze fell downwards. "Drinking real blood is addicting, so its kinda like a prevention for us not to go on sucking-spree you know." he explained.