17

_____________________________

"....nhh...."
.
.
.
.
.

"....ahnn..."
.
.
.
.
.

"....s-suck it more...."
.
.
.
.
.

"....ahh~!"

ahh~!"

*╬╬╬*
.
.
.
.
.

"...can you not?" an annoyed looking Zero said softly as he gripped your wrist lightly.

"What?" you asked

"What?" you asked.

"...that"

"That what?"

"STOP MAKING WEIRD NOISES!" Zero exclaimed and let go of your wrist. He wiped the excess blood on his lips and his eyes went back to its original lavender color.

"Aww, can't you appreciate how supportive I was," you said with a pout and walked towards the the bathroom, "I even encouraged you to suck me harder!" you exclaimed and shut the bathroom door close to avoid the incoming pillow that was thrown by your roommate.

You can hear an incoherent screaming from the outside as you walked towards the sink to clean up your wrist. You rolled up your sleeves and turned the water on, you hissed slightly as the cold water came contact with your skin and punctured wound, it's didn't hurt that much compared to the bite on your neck but it still stings.

Zero harshly rejected the idea of drinking Kaien's blood so you tried offering yours to him instead. At first, they all didn't approve it, especially since your family didn't know about the whole attack situation, you decided not to tell them because you don't want them to be worried and take you out the academy. Kaien didn't like the idea. Zero also disapproved it, saying that he didn't need blood since he have the tablets, and he still felt guilty for attacking you.

You looked at yourself at the mirror, perfectly normal. Your complexion looks fine since Zero only drank a little. You sighed a little when you recalled what happened earlier.