5

_____________________________

"Let me show you some weapons then."

Kaien starts dragging you across the room near to his study table.

"Damn, you're gonna give me weapons? It's legal right? I won't get to jail if I accidentally hurt or kill someone won't I? I don't have gun licence yet oh my God!" you started stammering.

Yuki sweatdropped. "Its normal for us guardians to be carrying a weapon. We can't fight without it. The weapons we have are specially made against vampire you see."

She pulled out a silver stick from her thigh. "This is mine, its called Artemis." the stick suddenly grew into a long, beautiful rod.

You looked at it with amazement.

"Zero also have one, his was a gun called Bloody Rose."

"A gun!? So fetched. Lemme see!" you told Zero.

Zero drew out his Bloody Rose, pointing it towards you while posting like a cool gangster. You immediately snatched it from his hands, checking it out like a child who was given his favourite toy.

"This is so awesome!" you muttered under your breath. You always have a thing for guns, as wrong as it sounds. You're just amazed by how it works.

You pointed the gun to Zero's head. This alarmed the silver-haired boy and quickly took it.

"Hey! Come on, I was trying to look cool here!" you protest, puffing your cheeks.

"It's not a toy you know." Zero said as he hid the gun.

You 'tched' at him. You turned around when you hear some metals clacking, there, you saw some silver weapons being laid in front by Kaien.

A dagger, a knuckle brass with spikes, a short sword. Everything looks beautiful but one thing caught your attention.

"This whip-" you gently cross your fingers against the silver whip. It handle was made of silver embedded with beautiful designs, its body was probably made of leather infused with silver, not too short, not too long.

Kaien smiled. "That whip is called Silver Fang. Good choice for both short and long distance fights." he explained.

You grabbed the whip, unwinding it. "For a fang, it sure is prehensile."

You felt something awakening deep inside you, something that starts with S and ends with T.

"I love it! I choose this one." you said, thinking about how many guys you'll whip it with lmao.

Kaien gave you a belt where you can hook the whip with and a white armband with a writing 'disciplinary committee' on it

The bell rang, signalling the end of class. Yuki and Zero stood up.

"Wow, time sure fly fast! We have to hurry at the Moon dormitory." Yuki says dusting her clothes off and getting ready to yeet.

You looked at the two, not understanding why they have to hurry to Moon dormitory.

Kaien noticed this and explain, "You see (m/n), a lot of Day class student admires the night class. They usually hangs around in front of the gates of Moon dorm this time of the day to have a glance with the Night class hotties."

"Wow, some thotties for some hotties huh." you pondered. "Can I come along? I wanna see some hotties too?"

Yuki laughed and looked at Kaien in which he nods approvingly.

"Pft, you're a thot for them too?" Zero said in a teasing tone.

You gave him a wide grin. "Bro, I'm the biggest hoe out here!" you retorted back.

Yuki and Zero starts to run quickly, you bid Kaien goodbye and run as fast as you can to catch up with them.

You noticed how big and beautiful the academy was as you three run across the campus. You almost tripped when you saw a huge crowd infront of a gate, composed mostly of females. You didn't expect it to be this big. You heard some girls shouting 'oh no, the disciplinary committee is here!'.

"Yeah that's right! Now hurry up and scram away or else!" Zero threatened as he moved in front of the crowd trying to push them back

Yuki also went in front helping Zero in pushing back the crowd. "Please don't push! Atleast make a way for the Night class!" she shouted.

You were left at the back, too afraid to be pushed inside the crowd of hungry females and men. You tried jumping to see whatever is happening but since you're not gifted with a tall structure, you can't see anything.

You looked around and thought you can stay up on a tree. You ran at a tree near the gate and tried running fast to gain some momentum before jumping up from the branch. You balanced yourself up. You now have a clear view of what's happening, looking down feeling sorry for Yuki and Zero to do this sort of thing but you'll also be a guardian so you also feel sorry for your self.

A creak was being heard. The gates slowly opened.
_____________________________