11

_____________________________

After the incident, your week went off pretty uneventful. Zero and Yuki kept their eyes on you the whole time that you felt like you had two overly protective siblings, but you secretly loved the attention they gave you so you didn't mind. They showed you around the campus so that you won't get lost again and taught more details about being a guardian.
The Day class is not causing a lot of problem now ever since you started and the Night class behaved as well. Aidou and Akatsuki personally went to your class to personally apologise to you and asked if you're really gonna sue them, it started a lot of funny rumors around.

It was now weekend and your parents called you telling that they missed you and you should visit them. You decided to bake them some cookies using the chairman's kitchen and went off.

It was 12 noon, the sun was scorching and you regretted going. You reached the hospital and noticed how packed it was.

"It sure is busy today." you said to the receptionist.

"Oh! (M/N) you're here. And yes sadly, a lot of vampire  incidents are happening lately so you better be careful." she said.

"Vampire incidents?" you asked as you took a bag of cookies and handed them to the receptionist.

She took it and thanked you, "You know, vampire attacks." she explained. "You should see your father, he's in his office."

You nodded and started walking to your father's office. You slowdowned when you saw some familiar figure. It was the twin-tailed girl and the marooned haired guy of the Night class on the hallways. The girl was reading a book while the guy was laying on the seat with his eyes close. His complexion was pale and he has dark eyebags.

You decided not to bother them and moved forward. You reached your destination and opened the door, you saw your father working on with tons of paper works.

"Sup' its yo beloved son." you said and posed like a gangster.

Your father looked up and beamed. He walked towards you and gave you a tight embrace. "You're finally here!"

"I heard you missed me." you cooed.

You're father breaks the hug and smugly smiled.

"Sike! I called you here to run some errands for me." he said.

You gave him a blank face and went towards the door. "Bye have a great time." He grabbed your arms to stop you.

"Kidding~! Ofcourse I missed you. And I also want you to deliver some blood packets for Kaien." he said but you highly doubted his first sentence. You decided not to give him some cookies.

"Sounds pretty illegal, why does he blood for?" you asked.

"It's for their project, the creation of blood tablets I think." he answered and looked at your confused face.
"Blood tablets are like alternative food supply for vampires. He's been doing this project ever since he created his Academy. It's a huge project that will benefit everyone soo.." he explained.

"So you've been providing him some materials." you continued his sentence. You looked amazed and feeling really proud of your Uncle Kaien now. You heard about him saving people as a legendary vampire hunter and now he's also helping the vampires. Such an amazing dude.

"Alright then, give me the package." you said, wanting to be helpful too.

Your father smiled warmly, "I'll call the staff to deliver it here. For the meantime, you can hang around." he said and picked up the phone.

You didn't what to disturb him so you went outside and give him some space to work. You walked around and noticed the two Night class student again. This time, the twin-tailed girl noticed you and bowed slightly. She seems to remembered you.