17.5

____________________________

If (m/n) stayed at the moon dormitory to play with some of the night class students.

(warning: this is full of stupid shits and Kaname ooc🤦🏻‍♂️)
_____________________________

Kaname stared at the mountain of unfinished documents in front of him; mostly reports from the recent attacks from the Level E vampires and other school related stuffs. He just came back from the chairman to hand him a lot of paperworks as a way to vent out his frustrations for not letting Zero join the night class.

He massaged his temples, hoping to ease his mind. But just couldn't, not with all the ruckus and noises that is coming from the room next to him.

'they seems so lively today, even in the afternoon.' the pureblood though to himself. It's supposed to be quite at this time of the day, most of the vampires residing at the dormitory are asleep because the sun is still up, but not today it seems. Not to mention, the room next to him belongs to Takuma Ichijo and Shiki Senri, not exactly the type of people to make this much noises.

He tried his best to ignore the distractions, not until he heard a glass being shattered, he quickly got up and went to the said room.

He could hear the noises clearly now that he's standing in front of the door to the next room, he could hear Aido's voice inside.

He knocked first, "Excuse me." he said but no one answered, but the volume of the noises increased.

Concluding that no one heard him, he knocked again and opened the door.

*creak*

"Excuse me, can you tone it down a bit-"

(daily lives of highschool boys reference)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(KURANAME.EXE HAS STOPPED RESPONDING)

"Understandable, have a nice day." Kaname bowed and gently closed the door.

"NO WAIT!" Aidou suddenly shouted as he ran towards the door, "I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!! LORD KANAME!" he wailed and dramatically dropped on his knees.