Chapter 16 - The Rematch

I want to thank @SRJ901 and @BrilliantLoveStory for joining the Squire journey recently. Your support and encouragement has been amazing. Much love to you both xxx

Warning: This chapter contains scenes of a sexual nature. Reader discretion is advised.

Once completely submerged, I turned right sharply and pulled myself through the water to the nearest bulrushes. As before, I only raised my head for air when I thought myself out of sight of Richard. I scanned the area I had just come from but found it empty. I grinned as I realised he was joining me in hiding this time. I searched as much as I could from the chosen spot, before ducking under and quietly swimming to another.

Richard was good at this. After trying to find him from a few different locations in the water without success, I decided I might have more luck from the higher ground of the bank. I crept up onto the land behind a particularly thick clump of reeds. Keeping my head low, I darted behind a thick tree trunk. Peering out from one side, I slowly looked for any signs of movement, but other than a couple of nesting ducks, I saw nothing. I pulled my head back behind the tree.

The sun was starting to dip into the horizon, painting the sky pink and purple. Soon we would be out of light.

I peeked back out from behind the wide tree, but still could not see Richard. It was slightly disconcerting that I still had not managed to find him, and so I had no idea whether I was winning or losing this contest.

Suddenly tender fingers brushed against either side of my waist, making me inhale sharply in surprise. They slinked round to my stomach, where they joined and pulled me gently backwards, rendering me blissfully weak.

"You found me," I gasped. Richard's toned chest pressed against my back, creating shivers of pleasure in every part of me.

"I changed my strategy," he murmured, pushing his warm lips against the hollow of my neck. The goatee that he kept perfectly trimmed felt divine against my skin. His lips lingered, and I quivered with every slight movement they made.

"Then you have me bested," I surrendered. I tipped my head back onto his shoulder to give him better access and let my eyes drift shut as he continued to kiss up towards my ear.

"You talk as though our game has ended," he whispered, his mouth just under my ear. His arms pulled me closer and my breathing faltered as the feeling of being pressed up against his soaked body set me on fire.

"You talk as though it has not," I managed. It was getting difficult to speak.

Richard's fingers started moving, following the light dusting of hair that led downwards from my stomach as a rumble escaped his throat. My heart rate increased, and tremors rushed through my body as he reached the most sensitive part of me and stroked it gently.

"Perhaps I am just in the mood for a different game," he purred against my skin. I thickened under his touch. "Tell me, do you like this one?"

"It is hard not to," I whimpered softly.

"Many things appear to be hard tonight." I could feel him smiling against my neck. His thumb circled over my tip as he continued toying with me. My hips gave into temptation and moved as my body tried to indulge itself further in its desires.

"I cannot consider passion a disease, Sebastian," he murmured, as he continued the onslaught of my senses between his words. "In so many ways, it is more like a game." He slid his hand along my length, squeezing it gently in the process, and I nearly collapsed in the decadence. "There is much enjoyment to be had with a person you feel close to." I could tell he was relishing this as I felt him press firmly against my rear while his mouth moved against my skin. "Like a game, the experience can be somewhat ... addictive. Taking risks is part of the fun. And I think there may be plenty of fun yet to be had."

I could not be sure whether he was expecting me to concentrate on what he was saying, but as his hand slithered along me again, my mind blanked and I inhaled sharply at the singular response my body continued to have to him. I longed to touch him too, as I had earlier, but I was not as sure of myself as Richard was.

"The rules of this game are not familiar to me," I breathed, hoping for some guidance.

"Then let us work them out together," he suggested, letting go and turning me around completely to face him, using his whole body to push my back against the broad oak tree. Air hitched in my throat as his mouth took control of mine. Waves of rapture rippled through me as our tongues met and he moved his hips against me in some perfect motion. My legs turned to jelly and gave way, but Richard caught me and guided us to the ground effortlessly.

We rolled in the grass, tongues getting lost in each other's mouths, hands exploring each other's wet hair and torsos, and bodies pressing together as much as was physically possible. He ran his hand down my back and then further, and I could not seem to get enough of him or the sensations that ran throughout my entire body when he pushed our hips together.

"You feel amazing," Richard groaned as he rolled himself on top of me. His tongue trailed over my earlobe, as his hand slipped round to the front of me, between my legs and caressed what it found there. I instinctively bucked into it, releasing a cry of pleasure as I did. Richard growled in response. "And you sound amazing," he whispered intensely against my ear as I continued pushing myself through his fingers, utterly helpless to stop the fire burning inside me.

I desperately wanted to touch him the same way, so I slid my hand down his hard stomach and did not stop until I found my target. A deep throaty noise erupted from him as my fingers attended to his needs, tenderly at first and then tugging more fervently as I felt the coiling tension building in my own body. Muscles everywhere tightened and I could feel Richard's doing the same. I wailed ardently through clenched teeth, with my eyes screwed up and my head tipped back, as the taut coil inside me unfurled. Richard panted heavily and then released a heated cry of his own as he simultaneously exploded over my hip.

It took a minute or two before either of us spoke, as our pulses and breathing returned to normal.

"We should get you cleaned up," observed Richard, as his eyes drifted over me. He rolled away and found a couple of large docking leaves nearby, which he started using to wipe up our mess from my skin.

"So, did you enjoy your game?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"I certainly did," he replied brightly. "And from the noises you made, I presume you did too."

Mortified, I recalled the noises he referred to. Letting out a groan of embarrassment, I covered my face with my hands. Why could I not have suppressed those?

"Please do not be ashamed, Sebastian," Richard said, as he finished cleaning up. "Never have I heard more delightful sounds. I desperately hope it will not be long until I might hear more of them."

I uncovered my face and saw that Richard was now standing, with an arm outstretched, offering to help me stand. I accepted, not because I needed the help, but because he was being chivalrous, and I liked it. He kissed my forehead as I stood, and we made our way to the horses and the towels.

"So," he said, grinning as we dried off. "Since we have established that we both enjoyed this game, I am very much looking forward to the rematch."

Having experienced what I had tonight, I knew now that the floodgates had opened, they would be impossible to close. As I dried off and pulled my clothes over my head, I concluded that my heart had won the war, and I wondered how long it would be until I found myself facing the gallows.