Fleur

What are you wearing tonight?

Idk...
Maybe a dress?

Make sure it's red 😏🥵
*snaps whip* 😈

Fleur 😅
You better stop

Stella tossed her phone on the bed and rifled through her closet for the perfect outfit. There were two dresses she'd been eyeing recently. The first choice was Jin's favorite item of clothing on her not counting lingerie. It was a simple mini sundress with small slits at the waist for a tasteful peek of skin. Spaghetti straps and flowy at the end. A bright cherry red that she loved to match by lining her lips with the very same color.

Jin always loved the red on red look paired with Stella's effortless cat eyes.

This dress was a safe choice.

The other one, however, was something else.

Feebs had suspiciously bought it for her a week ago on their impromptu shopping trip. Stella fingered the smooth fabric and remembered how she'd looked in the dressing room. The new dress was a lovely, rich, scarlet color. And, a bit of an understatement, it was tight.

Tight as in she couldn't wear panties or there'd be an exact lining of what kind she was wearing. The top was four fingers above her breasts leaving nothing to show. Its smooth fabric ended just below her collarbone with a thin strap of fabric wrapping around her neck. Feebs even bought her nipple coverings since the back was so low a bra couldn't be worn with it.

Paired with the simple white shawl Dove bought Stella for her birthday, it would make for a killer outfit. One that would definitely have Jin's jaw drop at the sheer sexiness and teasing length. And, with the help of the shawl, wouldn't give her poor father a heart attack.

Stella threw caution to the wind and didn't choose the safer option.

She placed the garments on her bed and paired them with the silver hoops Page recently bought for her. Shaking her head, she realized just how much she was still being guided by her sisters and grinned. They'd planned this from the start, hadn't they?

Sipping from her cucumber water, Stella sat down and started writing to Dean. Ah, how she wished he could've made it tonight...

🦋

Vote and/or Comment if you enjoyed this part!

🦋