CHAPTER 5: Kamille

Today was a lot of fun! I had never been to a water park before and I have to say that I definitely would love to go back to it again soon.

The kids were exhausted by the time we had returned back to the house and after carrying them upstairs to put them both to bed, Larkin had gone to the office real fast while I headed off to take a quick shower and get all the sunscreen off of me before getting ready to go to bed.

I was only in the shower and soaping myself up for a few minutes when I suddenly heard the shower glass door close behind me and I turned and noticed Larkin standing there in front of me with his infamous seductive smirk on his face, right before he licked his lips while checking me out.

He doesn't say anything and instead just takes immediate control and leans me up against the shower wall and starts to devour my lips with so much dominance and lust (just the way I like it) and starts to kiss down from my lips to my neck then to the valley between my breasts.

"I can't hold back any longer baby. I wanted to take you so many times today." He says to me between the trails of kisses he starts to leave on my body.

He soon gets to my stomach and then gets on his knees, looks up at me and smiles while placing one of my legs over his shoulder then leans forward and right away starts flicking my clit with his tongue.

He starts off immediately fast then adds one and eventually two fingers deep inside of me while he continues flicking at my sweet bud.

His tongue and fingers feel amaaaazing.

"Mmm...." I moan licking my lips and gripping onto his hair.

"Mmmm....I live pleasing you baby." He tells me.

"I love it when you please me to." I moan.

"Mmmm...." He moans some more.

"Fuck." I quietly moan.

Next I raise his head to look up at me then he stands up and I smash my lips onto his and take control, pushing him up against the shower wall now and getting down on my knees while making eye contact with him as he now grips onto my hair as well, while I begin placing his tip inside my mouth, then the rest of his length and begin moving my mouth back and forth slowly and teasingly at first but then pick up the pace a little more into it before I also start stroking with my hand as I continued sucking.

Soon after I started though, he quickly had me get up then quickly turned me around and had me lean my face against the wall before he thrusted his full hard length deep and hard inside of me and began thrusting deep, hard and fast.

I tried to stay quiet so we didn't wake the kids but this man wasn't playing fair, I had no pillow to moan loudly in or anything. At least, that was until he turned my head to face him as he continues thrusting into me more and more while kissing me at the same time.

"I love you Kamille." He tells me between thrusts.

"I love you too Larkin!" I moan a little bit too loud.

He begins thrusting in me more and more, faster and faster and harder until we both finally come. First I did and then I got on my knees again and he stroked his hard shaft while looking at me before I took over stroking him and sucking on his cock until he came inside of my mouth.

My God, did he taste so fucking good. He is a sex god for sure.

When we finally finished up with our showers (and actually cleaned ourselves), we had gotten ready for bed then laid in each other's arms both tired as hell now.

I am truly a lucky woman, not to mention the happiest also. And no matter what happens with this new Property Manager or what he says, everything will be okay and we will get through it because we have been through worse.

Not to mention the fact that as long as we have each other, that's all that matters the most really.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)