CHAPTER 16: Larkin

I have recently spoken with Mr. Denton and he has told me recently that he has mentioned me to some other businessmen he has known for years that could help potentially in helping me promote and maybe even invest along with Mr. Denton.

I felt elated. There were no words I had. It seemed that everything was coming together and I couldn't feel better.

He told me he'd talk to me more about the details and eventually meet his associates, when he returned.

I have been so occupied lately for the past week with everything that I have decided to take tonight off from anything work-related and to take my amazing and more than supportive wife out for a 'date night.'

I have noticed a little that she seems to be a little more stressed than normal and after that dinner we had with Ashton and him coming over nearly every single day, I have to admit, I am getting a bit annoyed by him.

I don't know exactly why but I have n odd feeling about him. I know I had told Mr. Denton that we would try and show him around and try to befriend him but for some reason, it seems almost as though he is causing some awkwardness whenever we all hang out.

Nate and Kylie have even mentioned how awkward things are and how uneasy even Kylie feels.

I had made sure to get the kids ready for daycare and school after feeding them some breakfast and right as I start washing up some of the dishes, I notice a yawning but always beautiful Kamille walking into the kitchen.

"What are you doing here? I thought you would be at work?" She asks.

"Good morning my love." I smiled at her and handed her some coffee then gave her a good morning kiss.

She starts looking around and smiles even more as she sees the kids are already dressed and are just finishing up breakfast.

Next, I hand her a plate of breakfast and sat down as well beside her with my plate as well and we started to eat.

"Did you do something bad?" She asks me.

"No. I just decided to take the day off and wanted to take care of the kids and then spend the rest of the day with you. It's been a while." I wink at her.

She began to smile from ear to ear with pure bliss on her face.

"Baby, I would love that but, I can't just call in 'sick' with this short of notice." She mentions.

"Why not? Your employees do it sometimes?" I ask.

"Because I am supposed to set an example for them babe and NOT do that." She chuckles a bit before drinking her coffee.

"Look, either you can call them or I will but either way, you ARE taking off today and you and I are going to have some fun." I lean forward a little with a grin.

She looks at me for a moment while contemplating in her head, it looked like, if whether or not she should do that.

"Okay." She smiles in reply.

I feel all excited like a little kid deep inside as if I just asked a girl out for the first time and she said 'yes' surprisingly or something.

So throughout the next few hours, we took our time and relaxed at home in our pajamas, watched some TV, pigged out a little bit and mostly just hung around.

Then during a movie that neither of us were paying attention to anyways, we found ourselves devouring one another, getting each other all hot and bothered while still on the couch.

That was until she suggested we take it upstairs to our bedroom and as we quickly started making our way upstairs while stumbling a little along the way as we nearly ripped each other's clothes off.

There was definitely no time for foreplay, so I pushed her onto the bed then got on top of her between her legs then smashed my lips back onto hers and started to thrust deep and hard inside of her.

"Fuck! I love the way you feel baby." I tell her before teasing one nipple at a time making her moan more as I continue thrusting.

"Mmmm.....I love how you always feel inside of me too baby!" She moans out loudly.

Not too long into me fucking her brains out, she pushes me onto my back and quickly starts riding on top of me.

"Fuck baby!" I moan more, gripping onto her hips to thrust myself deeper inside of her.

It doesn't take much longer before we both are about to reach our climaxes and I sit up, wrap my arm around her as she kisses me with her arms wrapped around me while I thrust a few more times until we get closer to coming.

The moment I feel her let go all over my hard cock, I quickly push her onto her back and lay on top of her while pulling out stroking myself until I come all over her beautiful soft breasts.

Next we take a moment and look at one another and kiss each other.

We lay there for a moment in each other's arms before we both are startled once we hear a noise coming from outside (sounding like someone was walking outside our door from the creaks coming from the hardwood floor).

That's when I noticed we left the door half opened.

I quickly cover up Kamille with our duvet cover on the bed and I hurry to put on my boxers on the floor then cautiously start to approach the door.

I motion for her to stay here as I slowly start opening it........

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)