Hulk visits Storybrooke

I lay on my bed, listening to music. I was listening to 'what makes you beautiful' by One Direction. It was nice, even though I didn't like their lyrics much. Way too much romance. YUCK!

Anyway, I was thinking about our adventure two days ago. I borrowed Henry's storybook to figure out who Ashley and Mr. Gold were in the Enchanted Forest. Ashley was pretty simple, she was Cinderella. I mean, she was a maid in Storybrooke and had two stepsisters and a stepmother. And according to the book, Cinderella was pregnant when the curse hit. So when the curse took place, she got stuck pregnant for 28 years. Poor Ella. As for Mr. Gold, I was almost certain that he was Rumplestilskin, The Dark One. Yea, I know what you are thinking. I have seen this guy in my visions so much, still, I didn't recognize him in Storybrooke? Well, it was because, my dear friends, dreams don't stay that long in our brains, do they? So I keep forgetting his face, no matter how hard I try to hold onto it. So where were we? Yeah, The Dark One. This dude was seriously addicted to making deals and getting everyone's babies. Don't even ask why. The dude's crazy. But don't say that in front of him, he'll smash you to bits.

Henry had a session with Archie last night, but unfortunately, Archie banned me from accompanying Henry to his sessions. Well, it wasn't my fault. There was a spider on the coffee table. And I can't believe Archie expected me to do nothing when the spider sat there plotting my murder. So, I threw a coffee mug at it. It killed the spider, but the coffee mug broke in the process. Turns out, it was Archie's favorite mug. Even though I said I'll make him a new one in pottery class at school, he told me to stay away or I'll get Henry distracted. Oh well.

The song ended. I was going to replay it, but my headphones were removed by a woman wearing a scarlet jacket.

"Emma!", I whined, trying to reach for the headphones.

"You have been too lazy. Come with me to the Sherriff station.", she said, throwing my headphones on my desk.

"Just so you know, I broke Archie's mug totally by accident. I can't believe he filed a case against me!", I said, shaking my head.

"What? ", Emma asked with her eyes widened.

"Uh nothing", I mumbled quickly. I tried changing the subject. "Why are you going to the station?"

Emma did not look me in the eye and said, "Graham gave me a job as his assistant."

I squealed. Mary Margaret shouted from below, "Everything okay up there?"

"Yes, Mary Margaret! Everything's good!", I called. "Actually, everything's great! Someone is going on a date today!!"

Before Emma could protest, Mary Margaret rushed up the stairs and asked, looking at me, "You finally agreed to go on a date with someone, Piper? That is so great!" I didn't even get a second to correct as Mary Margaret kept on rambling. "Oh My God! I have been waiting for this moment ever since you said boys are gross just because Dean Cinders stole your pencil. I knew you would turn in just a few years! We have so much to plan! The dress, the hair, the-

"MARY MARGARET!", I shouted, cutting her off. I had enough of it." It's not me! I am not going on a date! AND BOYS ARE REALLY GROSS! That doesn't change! AND DONT INVOKE THE NAME OF THAT STUPID GUY IN THIS HOUSE!", I said."EMMA IS GOING ON A DATE WITH GRAHAM!!"

"It's NOT A DATE!", Emma countered.

"What is all this noise about?!", an angry voice shouted from outside the open window. Emma and Mary Margaret looked around confused, searching for the source. I stuck my head through the window and looked down to see Mayor Mills scowling at me from below.

"Oh sorry about that, madame", I said in my most fake sweet tone. "We were just plotting ways to dethrone you from this fine kingdom", I said, smirking. Regina opened her mouth to say something, probably something a 14-year-old shouldn't hear, but I straightened up and closed the window, drowning out her angry screams.

"Piper!", Mary Margaret exclaimed. "She's going to make you fail this year at school for that!"

Meanwhile, Emma was trying hard to stifle her laughter. "That was awesome, Pipes!", she said. I smiled at the fact that she used my pet name; a name only the ones closest to me call. "And don't worry about the grades. If she does do something like that, tell me. My fist has been waiting to deliver a punch to her face from the moment I met her."

I chuckled. "I have a whole list of pranks just for her. "

"You have a list of pranks for just about anyone in this town.", Mary Margaret said, rolling her eyes. "You always swap the chocolate jar with the raisins when I am making cookies."

"Chill down, Mary Margaret", I said, kissing her cheek. "Raisins are good for middle-aged women."

Mary Margaret crossed her arms across her chest. "Come on Emma, let's attend this date, shall we?", I said, smirking at Emma.

Emma mumbled on her way downstairs. Something about drowning me in raisins. Thinking about that happy thought, I followed her.

***

Emma scowled at the uniform Graham gave to her. "I am not wearing that!"

"Oh come on Emma! It will look cute on you!", I said. I rummaged in my pockets and brought out a pack of doughnut holes. I offered one to Graham.

He took it and before popping it in his mouth, he said, "Well, you think everyone will do what you tell, running around in that red jacket?" He put the doughnut hole in his mouth and started chewing. I waited anxiously for the result.

Graham's face displayed an excellent emotion of disgust and surprise. "Ugh!", he exclaimed, spitting it out. "What did you put in there?!"

"Mayonaise", I said, in between laughing.

Emma's eyes widened. "Piper...."

"Sorry, boss.", I said.

"Wait outside, I'll come and get you."

I shrugged and started walking out, smirking at Graham's still disgusted expression. I waited outside the office, laid down on a chair, and started reading a comic I had in my pocket. Black Widow was just about to shoot down a bad guy when I felt a huge tremor shake the building. I jolted upright and ran straight to the office.

"You guys okay?!", I asked Graham and Emma. Emma now had a detective's badge pinned to her jeans.

They nodded. Graham asked, "What was that?"

"It felt like the Hulk was visiting Storybrooke.", I said, looking around the room, waiting to sense any after-effects.

"Well let's go see if it is Hulk, shall we?", Emma said, with a serious expression on her face, and started walking to the door.

Silently praying that the Avengers also decided to visit this hellhole, I followed Emma.