A guy who doesn't know Harry Potter. I am disappointed.

I stand back against the staircase at David and Kathryn's house, folding a piece of paper trying to make a swan. It was a welcome back party for David and it sucked. Apart from Kathryn, David and Dr. Whale, and Regina, I didn't know anyone else, and Regina and Dr.Whale aren't the friendliest of people. And David had amnesia, so talking to him is like talking to a newborn baby. I tried talking to him about books, TV series, and fandoms but the dude didn't even know who Harry Potter was. I Can't believe that he is supposed to be my granddad. Books and TV series are the only things worth living for in this boring land.

Emma and Henry were there too, talking about something. I barely heard them but they were talking something about David being Prince Charming and the reason David didn't remember any fake memories was because the curse wasn't actually working on him. He had amnesia, so it wiped off his real memories, but they weren't replaced with fake ones because he was in a coma.

"We need to jog his memories- his real ones from the Enchanted Forest- by getting him and Ms. Blanchard together.", Henry said.

"Hey! Call her Mary Margaret! I am Ms. Blanchard too. It sounds wrong", I said, cringing.

Henry frowned. "She's my teacher, Piper"

I shrugged. "Just making my point"

"But didn't we already try to jog his memories by getting them back together?", Emma intervened.

"And it woke him up.", Henry said.

Just then, David approached us. "You're the ones that saved me right?", he said, smiling.

"Yeah, that's us", Emma said.

"Yea, you guys are the only one that I know around here." He picked up a carrot with a toothpick from a passing waiter. He twirled it around in his finger.

"So, you ever use a sword before?", Henry asked. I rolled my eyes.

David laughed. "Sorry?" He then turned to Emma and me. "Emma, right? And Piper? Mary Margaret's told a lot about you both. Especially about Piper's raisins."

I laughed. I folded once last time and finished the swan. "Here ya go", I said, handing it to him.

"Thanks", he said, accepting it with a smile. "So, will Mary Margaret be able to make it tonight?"

"Oh no, she couldn't make it", Emma said.

David looked a bit crestfallen. "Well, see you around, then. Thanks for the swan, Piper"

He walked away from us.

"He's supposed to be your grandad? Kinda young for that don't you think?", I asked, sarcastically.

Henry sighed. "Piper, the curse didn't age him. "

"Yea, yea, yea. I get it. One thing's for sure. We need to have many family movie nights and binge nights when we...uh you guys are reunited", I said, tripping on my words.

"Yeah, if we are reunited", Emma mumbled under her breath, so that only I could hear it.

Kathryn came forward and asked us, "Have any of you seen David?"

"Uh...no. he left just a few minutes ago.", Dr. Whale answered.

"Okay", Kathryn said, looking worried.

***

20 minutes later, I was sitting in the passenger seat of Emma's bug, heading to the apartment. I played with Emma's golden badge on the way.

I shoved it in Emma's face, yelling, "Deputy Blanchard! Miss Swan, you are under arrest because you annoyed the Mayor!"

Emma laughed, grabbing the badge out of my hand. "If Graham knew that you played with it, he would-"