I miss my doughnut.

I am officially confused about Mr. Gold. I have no idea what to think of the guy. Is he evil? Is he good? No idea. Sure, he is the Dark One, and the stuff the Dark One does rarely makes any sense, but why in the world would he help Emma? Because of his little fire trick, Emma won the election. People liked the fact that she stood up to Gold. But Emma told me that Gold knew all of this would happen; including the part where Emma came clean. Stupid Gold. One minute, I feel like drowning his face in hot tar while the next minute, I feel like thanking the idiot.

The tube filled with dilute hydrochloric acid that I was holding fell to the ground with a crash. oh shit. I was so immersed in my thoughts I forgot I was in Chemistry class. My teacher, Ms. Twinkle, frowned at me and told me to concentrate and to clean it up fast. Just then, the bell went. Oh great. Now I will have to stay and clean this mess. Alone.

Everyone started moving around to get out of the class for the day. I looked at the time. 3:30. Emma leaves for her evening patrol at 4. I wanted to go visit her at the station before she went for her evening patrol. Maybe have a doughnut or something. Don't think that's going to happen now. I sighed and grabbed a thick towel, wiping the liquid without hurting myself.

When I moved to get another towel, I clashed with Dean Cinders' forehead.

"OW!", he grunted, massaging his forehead.

As for me, I was scared out of my wits and I realized that I ended up growing moss on the desk. Holy shit.

I didn't even have time to make the moss go away because Dean held my hand, pulling me up. I allowed myself to straighten up, hoping that he wouldn't notice the moss.

"Damn", Dean mumbled staring at me, snapping me to reality. I withdrew my hand from his grasp and went to massage my forehead.

"Did I hurt you?", I asked him.

"No. I am sorry for startling you.", he mumbled, slurring his words slightly.

"It's okay.", I said, trying to take my mind off the moss and trying to focus. "What are you doing here?", I asked.

"Thought I would help", he said, bending down, wiping the liquid with another towel. I grabbed a dustpan and broom and started cleaning the glass shards. I started humming "What makes you beautiful" absentmindedly.

Dean straightened up, grinning at me. "You a Directioner?", he asked. Oh god, will he think that I was humming about him?

"Oh, not much. I like that song. Pretty catchy", I said, smiling.

"Was that there?", he asked me, eyeing the green moss on the side of the desk.

"Uh...Yeah. Pretty old desk.", I said quickly. Altering Dean's memories weren't that high on my to-do list. I glanced at the clock. 3:55. No way I would reach the station in time. "Shall we go?", I asked him.

He nodded, shouldering his bag. I grabbed my backpack and started walking outside, me and Dean talking about random things, mainly criticizing teachers and girls that fawn over Dean.

"Are you serious?!", Dean exclaimed, grinning. "Fiona Shine said that I was dating her?"

"'said' is an understatement. More like she announced to everyone in the girls' bathroom. I had to steal her eyeliner to stop her from saying stuff like that."

Dean laughed loudly. "Did you give it back?", he asked, after 2 minutes of laughing.

I shook my head and took the eyeliner I had stolen from her earlier today. "She didn't even realize I was the one who took it"