I officially hate mines.

After Emma left with Henry, I couldn't sketch anymore. I kept pacing around the apartment. Mary Margaret had left for the hospital. I still couldn't wipe the memory of Henry crying. I felt so helpless.

I screamed in anger. So many thoughts were running through my mind that I couldn't sort them. The flowers in the vase wilted because of my mood. I sighed. I walked over to the vase, concentrated, thinking about happy thoughts, and waved my hand over the flowers. The flowers bloomed fresh, filling the room with a sweet fragrance. I calmed down and started thinking. I need to be there for Henry. I should go to him and cheer him up. I could only imagine what he must be feeling.

Making up my mind, I grabbed my coat and walked out, heading towards the Mills household.

10 minutes later, I stood in front of his house. I opened the gate and went ahead. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again and again, still no answer. I stepped back, took a small pebble, and threw it at Henry's window. "Henry!", I yelled. I expected to see his small face from the window, but I didn't.

I started panicking. Emma said she would drop him home. I walked around the house to Henry's other window. A rope made out of bedsheets hung from the windowsill, barely touching the ground. Son of a-

He. Freaking. Escaped.

***

I screamed again. I was so frustrated. Henry must have gone to the mines. That part was for sure. He had told me that he wanted to prove to everyone that he was right and now Archie calling him a lunatic would have been the last straw. The kid must have gone down there looking for "proof".

Wait a minute. If I knew that Henry would be at the mines, then why in the world was I standing in front of the Mayor's house, screaming my throat out? I face slapped myself and started running to the mines.

I was a sweating mess by the time I reached the mines. Emma and Archie were there, running around, shouting for Henry.

"Emma!", I shouted, waving at her, and ran over to her.

"Piper!", she said.

"Did you find Henr-", I began, but I stopped when I saw the entrance collapse completely, sealing it off. Archie was nowhere to be found.

"Archie! Henry!", Emma yelled.

"Henry?!", I yelled. I felt like I hit a wall. Henry and Archie were down there in some old mine. They could die down there. I felt my knees go weak. "NO!", I yelled and started running towards the entrance. Pretty stupid decision, I know. But at that moment, I didn't care.

Emma wrapped her arms around, holding me back, and hugged me. I buried my face in her chest, not wanting to look at the mines. Emma patted my hair and kept hugging me tightly.

***

Everything else happened in a blur. Many workers came and tried to shift the rubble to make an entrance, but it wouldn't budge. I was standing next to Emma, still holding her hand.

Marco, who is Archie's best friend, kept assuring that Archie will keep Henry safe until we find a way to get to them.

As the workers kept on trying their best, the slightest shift in the rocks made the ground tremble.

Regina came screaming, "STOP! you are making it worse!"

" I am trying to save him. You know what, he wouldn't have gone in the first place, don't you? Because you made him feel like he had something to prove!", Emma said.

"And why does he think he has anything to prove? Who's encouraging him?", Regina said, shooting me a nasty glance.

"Do not put this on Piper.", Emma said.