The circle of life sucks.

I, Emma, and Sherriff Graham got into a police car and started driving around, looking for the source of the tremor. There was a crowd at the entrance of the mines. We decided to check it out. I got out of the car and went to look over. The entrance to the mines had collapsed halfway into a pile of wood, dirt, and rubble. A huge crater with a radius of about 50 meters surrounded the destruction as if a meteor had crashed through.

"Is that a crater?", Ruby asked.

"No. They're just tunnels. Old mines.", Marco, the local wood crafter answered.

"Everyone step back please", Regina ordered. She then turned to Sherriff Graham and said, "Sherriff, set up a police perimeter. Marco, why don't you go help the fire department? Miss Swan, this is an official town business. you may leave now.

"Well actually, I work for the town now.", Emma said.

Graham explained that Emma was now his deputy. Regina looked as if he slapped her in the face. I tried to hold it in, but unfortunately, the mayor heard my chuckles. She threw me an extremely nasty glance.

She then ordered Emma to help with crowd control. She turned to the gathered crowd and said in a loud, convincing voice, "People of Storybrooke, don't be alarmed. We've always known this area was honeycombed with old mining tunnels but fear not. I'm going to undertake a project to make this area safe, to rehabilitate it for city use. We will bulldoze it, collapse it, pave it."

Pave it? What if there's something down there?", Henry's small voice questioned. He stood beside a confused Archie.

Regina and Henry had a whispered conversation. She then straightened up, and told me, "Miss Blanchard, do me a favor and please drop Henry back to my car."

Her train of sight then left my face to a piece of broken glass. She picked it up and pocketed it. "Miss Blanchard?", She asked me when she saw me staring at what she was doing.

"Yes ma'am", I said with a hint of sarcasm and started pulling Henry away.

"Something's down there, Piper. We have to find out what it is.", Henry said.

"What do you mean?", I asked up, stopping in my tracks.

"I think there is something important under there, something that could prove that the curse is real. "

"Henry, that thing is barely holding up. We can't go in there!"

"I don't care! I need proof. no one is believing me. if I go down there and find something that my mom is trying to hide, then everyone will have no choice but to believe me. Emma will believe me and then she can break the curse!"

I sighed. I felt so helpless. I knew all of this stuff is real but I can't do anything to help him. Even if I support him, who will believe the word of a 14-year-old girl and a 10-year-old boy? That's why I am pretending that I don't believe him. I don't want Emma or Mary Margaret to think that I am crazy. they are all I have got. I really want the curse to break and reunite the family. But that doesn't mean I was going to let Henry do something this stupid and dangerous.

Henry waved to Emma and Archie. "Guys, over here!"

"This one needs all of Operation Cobra; all four of us.", he said matter-of-factly.

"I didn't know I was a part of Operation Cobra", Archie said, confused.

"Of course you are. You know everything. We can't let her destroy it. What if something's down there?"

"It's just old tunnels.", Emma said.

"That just happens to collapse right after you get here? You're changing things. You're weakening the Curse.", Henry said.