Chapter 1 | Kidnapped

A/N: In this story, you're 17-18 years old. Feitan is 18-19 years old. (IN HXH he IS 28 years old, although in my written story, I modified it to make it an appropriate match.)

                                                    ------------------------------------------------

                                                                       Y/n's pov

It's a lovely Saturday morning.

"July 17th. Tomorrow is the day I finally go out on my first job!" I get up from my bed, and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and get into the shower. After my shower, I dress myself and prepare to go buy breakfast.

Walking down the road, you notice a small kitten run into the alley. As you peek into the alley that the cat ran through, you noticed the cat was gone. You decided to walk in to see what's happened. As you look behind the trash can, the cat was dead. Next to the dead cat was a few chains on the floor.

What the hell happened..?

I grab a chain, and memories started to flow inside of me. As I'm remembering my past from a few chains, I drop them and quickly run out of the alley way back on my journey to get food.

Why.. Why do I have to remember that? WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED BACK THERE?

As you raged inside, you were letting loose thick bloodlust. Before you could calm down, you felt someone hit your neck, causing you to pass out.

What- what happened.. You thought as you slowly blacked out.

A few hours passed, and you finally came conscious. Without opening your eyes, you heard voices around you.

Voice 1: I wonder if she's awake yet.

Voice 2: If she tries to escape.. I'll kill her.

Voice 3: We can't kill her yet, the boss needs to see her.

Voice 2: No fun.

I open my eyes slowly to see 3 strangers surrounding me. I sit up carefully to examine them, but as I fully sit up, a short boy with a strange mask grabbed my arm. "You move and I'll make sure you bleed."

I ignored what he said, as I examine the other two in front of me. One girl with pink hair in a messy bun.. 'She's pretty' I thought. The other man had a high ponytail. He looked old, yet I can sense he has a lot of energy.

"Where am I? WHO are you people?" I yelled. The short man grabbed my arm and twisted it back while covering my mouth. "I said if you move, you bleed." I quietly sat and looked around the room I was in. It was rocky, it looked old.

"What's your name?" The man with the high ponytail asked. 

"What the hell?? You kidnap me, take me to some weirdass building that looks 200 years old, you don't introduce yourselves or tell me WHY THE HELL YOU KIDNAP ME. And NOW you want to know who I AM?" I yelled nearly attacking the man, but as I do, I feel a sharp blade against my skin. Some blood dripped down the blade and onto the rock.

"I warned you" said the short man. He cut my neck and a large scar was formed. I was wincing and hoping not to cry. "I'm y/n" I said looking at the two in front of me.

"I'm Machi" said the girl with pink hair, "and this is nobunaga" she continued, pointing to the man with a high ponytail.

"And who are you?" I turned around to the short man, giving a small smile hoping he'd return a kinder response.

"I'm feitan" he said, turning around to grab something, "Hurry on, let's bring her to the boss" he said as he grabbed a chain and wrapped my arms and torso to make sure I wouldn't run away.

As the chains got tighter, memories began to flood. I could feel the hurt and pain on these chains, and those who used them. It was faint memories. I fainted overwhelmingly from the memories as we were walking. I felt nobody catching me, as my head hit the floor. I knocked out cold.

I woke up moments later in a different room. I was chained up to the wall. I opened my eyes to see the short boy with a knife in his hand.

"what the HELL was that??" he slapped me.

"I passed out- I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself.." I said as he got closer. I could feel his breath on my neck, which made my entire body shiver a little.

"I tell you when you can sleep, eat, and talk." he said with a glare. I could see in his eyes.

I grabbed his shirt, "let me GO" I yelled at him.

"Don't touch me" he said. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look in his eyes. Without noticing, he stabbed my left leg. I felt the knife submerge deeply into my skin. Tears began to form on my face.

"No stop- it hurts" I said, bawling.

"You should know better than to yell at me."

With my right leg and arms, I started to kick and swing. He quickly stepped back in confusion on what I was doing. I stopped and fake fell asleep.

I felt soft hands on my face. I felt him cut my cheek a little. Trying not to cry, I held in the pain. He undid the chains and carried me out to a new room. Peeking a little, I closely saw his eyes. They were focused on me. I closed my eyes quickly, but as he noticed, he dropped me.

I got up, but he still had an arm around me to make sure I wouldn't escape. He took me to a room where there were other people. 9 I counted.. no? 10. Feitan lets go of me, but holds his knife tightly to make sure he's ready if I was to make a run for it.