Rugby pt. 2

Hey yeah ik I said I would update tomorrow but I wanna update now. I woulda updated yesterday but my mental health has been really shit lately and I cried for like 3 hours last night so um yeah. I thought I'd do a part 2 where Sherlock watches the rugby. It probably won't be very long but it is what it is.

Sherlock's POV
England were playing rugby against Ireland and John was making me watch it. I wanted to do it for him, but at the same time, imagine what I could do for 80 minutes. I could be doing some experiment, or I could be solving a murder or I could be composing a piece of music. But I wanted to do it for John because it clearly meant a lot to him. 

I sat with John on the sofa and rested my head on his shoulder as the match began. From what I could tell, which wasn't a lot because I knew nothing, England were doing pretty well. They had achieved two of the thingies where you jump onto the ground with the ball and one of the kicks through the metal bar things. Ireland, on the other hand, had only had 2 of the kicks through the posts, I think they're called (there's a part of me who wants to scream at fictional Sherly for knowing so little about rugby). 

It was fun to watch John get so excited by it. Every time England scored what I learned to be a try, John would let out a very excited "Yesss", and he would let out a small cry of anguish every time the other team scored. 

The rugby match wasn't actually that unbearable. Though I didn't want to admit it, it was fun to watch, and very intriguing. Not only that, but it was fun to laugh at them when they made a decision which could have been replaced with a much better decision that I had worked out in my head. It was just a bonus that they were mostly pretty good looking, though none of them as cute my smol hedgehog John. 

When the game had finished, England had won by 10 points, the equivalent of two tries without the conversion kicks afterwards. I was proud to have learned that. John just looked happy that they won and that I had actually watched the whole thing without complaining, only asking a few questions here and there about the point system.

"So, Sherlock, did you actually enjoy that?" He teased, poking me gently in the ribs. "Hmph" I said playfully, with a smile on my face. "You did didn't you" I closed my eyes and dug my head further into his neck, feeling tired. John kissed me on the head as I drifted off to sleep on his shoulder. 

John's POV
I carefully lifted Sherlock up bridal style and carried him to the bedroom and I gently laid him down on the soft bed. He mumbled something and smiled in his sleep. I smiled down at the man I happily called my husband and got under the cover with him. We slept for 3 hours. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey yall, that's it for today, sorry it's so short, mental instability amiright? Anyway I'll prolly update the weekend but maybe sometime in the week it really depends on how I'm doing, sorry :(