twelve

"I'd be able to stop him when it comes to you."

"But why me?" I ask.

He leans in, completely ignoring what I ask and connects our lips. I give in and kiss him back and let him ignore the question, for now.

He pulls my body closer to his until there's no space between us. He wastes no time putting his hands around my waist as his lips drop from my lips to my neck. I let out a soft moan as his lips collide with a sensitive spot on my neck. I feel him making marks on my neck and normally I don't let people do that but I really don't care if he does. I don't want to stop him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and open my mouth so his tongue can enter. I can feel him smirk against my lips. 

He pulls away and looks down at me without saying anything. I start to feel a bit self conscious as he stares down at me and I'm guessing he notices because that damn smirk is back on his face.

"Wipe that smirk off of your face right now, Malfoy." I demand as I begin to back away from him.

"You're adorable." He mumbles. "I hate that you're so adorable because I want to hate you."

"Feelings very much mutual." I say proudly as I smile at him.

He comes back over to me without warning and smashes his lips to mine. This time I kiss back without hesitation and wrap my arms around him as he does the same.

He starts to tug at my shirt to motion that he wants it off so I lift it up and throw it on the couch.

"T-that was hot." He says with a smirk before picking me up. I instantly wrap my legs around his waist. His hands go straight to my ass before I start moving my hips against him, signalling that I want more.

"I- I don't think it's a good idea to um- to do more." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Fine." I grunt as I jump down from his hold.

"What? We can still kiss?" He mumbles.

"Why can't we do more?" I ask, not turning around to face him as I put my shirt back on.

"The dark lord can read my mind and I- he can't know about you."

Then it hit me. He doesn't want to do more because he's worried about me being in danger, not because he doesn't want to do anything with me. I shake my head and smile as I walk back towards him and shut him up by kissing him. At first he was shocked but eventually melted into my touch and kisses back. When I pull away after a few moments, he gives me a look.

"What was that for?" He asks, looking at me with soft eyes.

"I just wanted to shut you up. You mumble a lot." I say.

"Oh you think you are funny?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty funny." I tease.

"To answer your question from earlier." He says before kissing me.

Then he pulls away.

"That's why." He says before kissing me again and pulling away after a few seconds.

I sit back down on the couch and he goes over to work on the cabinet. I'm sitting there watching him work when I remember that there's a trick you can use when someone reads minds.

"Can you do occlumency?" I ask him, breaking the silence.

"I can." He says without turning around. "But I'm still learning."

"Okay well learn it faster." I demand.

He turns around and smirks at me before coming to sit beside me to rest.

note: sorry it's a shorter chapter. It's more of a filler