Chapter 49

Y/n's pov

Giyuu was taking care of me since my arms aren't moving, Shinobu said it will be like this for a few days.

Giyuu was feeding me since I can't use my hands, I feel bad for him.

It's been a week now but tanjiro along with nezuko still didn't come back, I know making swords is hard but, I just hope he talked to his swordsmith that is making his sword.

"Giyuu, do you think tanjiro and nezuko are okay?" I asked, he stopped feeding me.

"Yeah, I'm sure they are fine" giyuu smiled at me as he feeds me another full spoon of soup.

I just nodded at him.

It was night and I was still awake, giyuu is on his estate since I told him to rest since he was watching me 24/7 every day. He insists to stay but in the end, I made him go back to his estate to rest.

My worries begin to grow more, I don't know why.

"Let's just sleep, I'm sure he and nezuko are fine," I said, I then remembered what Shinobu told me.

'don't worry too much, tokito and mitsuri are also there, I'm sure they are fine'

I sighed as I remembered Shinobu's words.

I lay down in my bed to sleep, it took me a while to sleep but in the end, I fell asleep.

Morning came and I was greeted by giyuu who was looking at me sleeping.

"Good morning" he greeted.

"Good morning" I greeted back.

"Tanjiro's back," he said, I sat up.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"Well...he's injured, but Shinobu already healed him," he said smiling.

I tried getting up from my bed but my legs collapsed, but giyuu being the guardian angel he is he caught me on time.

"I know you're worried but please stay here," giyuu said as he placed me on my bed, I bit my lip in frustration but I nodded.

It's been a week now, I can now walk and use my arms, but they are still weak.

I walked to tanjiro's room in Shinobu's estate since he's recovering.

I knocked on the door before opening the door.

There was tanjiro eating a lot and a kakushi who's talking to him.

"Oh y/n-san!" Tanjiro said with a full mouth of food, I smiled at him.

I closed the door behind me.

"Hope I didn't interrupt anything," I said.

"No nothing at all" tanjiro replied.

"I'm glad you're awake y/n-san!" Tanjiro said smiling.

"I'm glad you're also awake and alive," I said smiling.

"How is nezuko tanjiro?" I asked since I haven't asked anyone yet.

"She can now walk on the Sun!" Tanjiro said happily, my eyes widen.

"Really? Wow! Wait, is she gonna be human now?" I asked.

"I still don't know, they are looking onto it now," tanjiro said, I nodded.

"So who's looking into it? Is it kochou-sama?" The kakushi asked.

"No Tamayo-san is" tanjiro replied.

"Who's Tamayo!?" The kakushi asked, tanjiro choked.

"You're eating way too fast tanjiro," I said.

"Yeah and you're still recovering take it slow," the kakushi said.

"Where's the three little girls? Aoi-chan is out so she isn't here" the kakushi asked, huh, I also noticed they aren't near tanjiro.

"They are playing with nezuko since she can speak a bit now" tanjiro answered.

"Everything will go out of hand if that yellow guy comes back," the kakushi said.

"Eh?" Tanjiro said

Yellow guy, oh, zenitsu.

I giggled.

"I think it will really go out of hand," I said.

Two days ago inosuke went back and now zenitsu.

Two days ago an emergency meeting of the hashira was held.

The meeting was held by Amane-sama instead of kagaya-sama since his disease is getting worse.

I didn't attend since Shinobu and giyuu said I need to rest more, and they are just gonna report everything to me.

I asked them if I'm allowed to skip the meeting and they said yes since I'm still recovering.

They only talked about the birthmark that appeared on mitsuri and tokito.

Someone knocked and it's tanjiro's swordsmith.

It was really loud since tanjiro got scold again, but after a while, he left.

"You guys are noisy," Genya said, he was in the same room as tanjiro.

"Sorry, genya for the commot-" tanjiro got cut off when the window broke and it was inosuke.

"INOSUKE! WHY DID YOU BROKE THE WINDOW!?" Tanjiro yelled.

"you dumbasses kochou-sama is gonna kill you!" The kakushi said.

"I'm gonna be the one who's gonna pay for this," I said sighing, of course, I'm gonna be the one who pays for that window, inosuke was one of my successors anyway.

"I want a different room," Genya said plugging his ears.

"STRONGER! STRONGER! STRONGER! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A HARD TRAINING SESSION, A LOT OF STRONG PEOPLE ARE GONNA TRAIN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT!" inosuke yelled.

Oh, it's probably that training, well..it's gonna be busy.

A/N

Sorry for not updating, my mind was so blank to write a chapter lol, and I was also taking a break, I'm sorry.