Chapter 59

Y/n's pov

The white light blinded me, I blinked a few times to see a room.

I looked down and I was wearing a blue and white yukata.

"Kiyoto I'm back" I heard a male voice, kiyoto? That's my grandmother's name.

"Welcome home big brother," I said to the man who walked inside the room.

Wait...why am I saying that? Brother? I don't even have a big brother....is it my grandmother's brother? But she didn't tell us she has any siblings.

The man has the same teal bluish color on the tips of his hair, he's also wearing a demon slayer uniform.

"Here I bought this on my way home after a mission" the man smiled as he gave me a shiny purple stone.

"Thank you, brother!" I said delightful.

I can't even control my body, it's moving on its own! I can't say anything at all, it's like...I'm in someone's body.

The man sat in front of me.

"I have exciting news!" The man said excitedly.

"What is it, brother!? Tell me!" I said excitedly, what is happening right now...I can't talk on my own.

"Well...I finally used my water-breathing 11th form in battle! And my blade even turned red!" The man said happily.

Water breathing? 11th form? A red blade?

"That's great news brother! Teach me your 11th form!" I said excitedly, I'm just watching now, I just let whatever the body I'm in say whatever it feels like it or what movement it does.

Is it... an inherited memory of our family?

"Sure! I'll teach you later, you already memorized how to use the breath of water after all" he said smiling, he reminds me of rengoku a lot.
.
.
.

I blinked my eyes and now I'm in a forest.

"So go ahead and use the breath of water kiyoto," the same man said.

"Yes, brother!" I said.

I started doing a breath technique I don't know, it's different from my breath of thunder.

"Good job now try the second form but imagine you filling the water wheel and making it into a bubble, attempt it without actually doing the water wheel," the man said smiling.

"Yes, brother!" I said.

My body starts moving on its own as I do the second form of the breath of water.

This feeling is strange...

But the body manages to do a new form of the breath of water that I didn't see before, it's this man's 11th form.

The 11th form I know is only giyuu's.

"Haha! Good job! You're the first one who did it! As your big brother, I'm proud!" The man said smiling.

"I call this one 'flowing bubble' a weird name if you ask me but...a comrade suggested it that," the man said smiling awkwardly.

"Ryu! come here for a second!" a woman called out.

"Coming mother!" The man said, so his name is Ryu.

"I'll be back kiyoto," the man said before running to the woman.
.
.
.

I blink again and saw I was in the room again but this time it's much darker.

It was noisy like somethings attacking the house.