Chapter 34

Y/n's pov

As always we always meet up at mitsuri's estate to eat lunch.

All of us who would always meet up here are all present, but the sound pillar, insect pillar, and the water pillar joined us today.

We all sat down and started eating as always, talking and laughing while eating.

"I see you already wore it!" Rengoku-san said pointing at the necklace he gave me this morning.

"Yes! It's so pretty! Thank you again rengoku-san" I said smiling at him.

Giyuu then stood up and exited mitsuri's estate, that's weird.

"Why did Tomioka-san leave?" Shinobu asked confused.

"no one was talking to him...I guess?" mitsuri asked not sure of her answer.

"Everyone...you're all wrong!" uzui said we all looked at him.

"he was jealous" uzui continued, we all tilt our heads to the side confused.

"You all seriously don't get it?" he asked, we all nodded slowly, he face palmed himself.

"rengoku-san and y/n started talking then he left" uzui explained.

"That doesn't explain anything, we always talk," I said.

"Rengoku-san gave you that right?" uzui asked pointing at the necklace i have.

"I gave it to her as a thank you gift" rengoku answered.

"Why?" uzui asked.

"You seriously don't know?" Shinobu asked.

"Well...rengoku-san got saved by y/n from their last mission, Rengoku-san talked to me and Shinobu about what girls like.." mitsuri explained.

"I told him to give y/n a necklace since it's the popular gift these days" mitsuri continued.

"Did anything happened weird between you and Tomioka-san?" Shinobu asked me.

"Well...this morning he saw me, he asked about this necklace so I told him rengoku-san gave it to me, but before I could say it was a thank you gift he walked away," I said, they all facepalmed themselves except inosuke.

"Who knew the water pillar get easily jealous," Shinobu said shaking her head.

"His a salty water now," obanai said, we all tired holding our laughs in, but failed.

"L-let's stop.," mitsuri said out of breath from all the laughing, we all cleared our throats and acted normal.

"So...we should start working on how we can clear this misunderstanding," Shinobu said.

"How exactly?" I asked her.

"Just tell him, easy!" Shinobu said.

"That's all?" we all asked her.

"That can't be that hard right?" she asked.