Chapter 63

Y/n's pov

I was cooking, as usual, it's already been 5 years, I and giyuu are already married.

As promised, rengoku was the one who walked me to the aisle, the other hashira were also there, along with the others.

Zenitsu was crying, he was so happy for me. Mitsuri and obanai were already married before I and giyuu.

Both of them of course invited us.

It's already been 5 years.

.
.

I was cooking our lunch, as usual, giyuu was getting logs so we can sell them, our lives were happy and peaceful, we often visit the training grounds as well.

"Chu! Chu!" I saw the bird in the window in front of me, it has a letter attached to it.

Our crows were given to us by kagaya-sama, he said we should keep the crows in case we want to send letters to each other.

I recognize this crow/bird, it's zenitsu's bird.

"Thank you," I said as I took the letter that was attached to it.

"Chu!" It said before flying away.

I turn off the stove since it was already done, I cooked soup for lunch since I'm going to cook a big dinner tonight.

"I'm back!" Giyuu announced, he was outside putting the logs down.

He came inside the house.

"Welcome back" I smiled at him.

He went to me and kissed me on the forehead like always.

"Just in time, lunch is ready," I said smiling, he smiled back.

"Oh? A letter?" He asked as he saw the letter.

"Yeah, it was taken here by zenitsu's crow, um...I mean bird" I said.

"Oh? You haven't opened it yet" he said.

"Hehe... I'll open it later, for now, we should eat first," I said as I kissed him in the cheeks as I walked to the table setting the letter down.

I went and grab our plates so we can eat.

.
.
.

When we were done I took our plates to wash them.

"I'll wash them," giyuu said.

"Hehe, it's okay, settle down there," I said giggling.

"You sure?" He asked as he put his chin on my shoulder as I washed the dishes.

"100 percent," I said smiling.

He just stood there with his chin on my shoulder watching me wash the dishes, he always acts like this and I find it cute.

.
.

Once I was done I sat down with the letter in my hand.

I opened it.

'dear y/n-chan

I remembered we still have stuff at grandpa's house, I'm writing this letter to invite you, I'm gonna go next week's Wednesday, we can meet up at a train station if you like.

How are you y/n-chan, if you ask me I'm doing great! I'll tell you a lot of stories when we meet each other, the others are fine too, but inosuke is always loud, anyway, I'm doing great, how about you?

-zenitsu'

I smiled reading his letter.

"Is the grandpa in the letter the former thunder hashira?" Giyuu asked.