Chapter 41

Y/n's pov

Two months have past and the three are officially my tsuguko's.

"Alright! Let's take a break!" I said as I walk to the training grounds in my estate.

"Just a little more y/n-san," Tanjiro said smiling.

"Tanjiro you shouldn't overwork yourself too hard," I said.

"Nezuko won't be happy if you hurt yourself," I said he nodded in agreement.

"Let's go, mitsuri-san and the others are waiting, we don't want to be late right?" I asked the three.

"Is it okay if we take a short bath?" zenitsu asked.

"Sure go ahead, I still need to help mitsuri and rengoku-san cook," I said they nodded as I went to the front door going to mitsuri's place.

"Mitsuri-san," I said walking inside since the door was open and the kitchen was just next to the door.

"Y/n-san! Good afternoon" she greeted smiling.

"Good afternoon to you two," I said greeting mitsuri and rengoku-san.

"Were almost done here so just please take a seat" rengoku-san smiled at me.

"No fair! I came here early to help" I said.

"sorry we started a bit early" mitsuri apologized.

"It's fine.." I said sighing.

" Oh! Y/n-san, could you please go to the butterfly estate to call Shinobu-san so we could eat together?" mitsuri asked.

"sure..I'll be right back," I said going out the door and walking over to the insect pillars estate.

I miss walking into this hallway of the insect pillars estate every day.

I started humming as I walk to the hallway.

"LET AOI-SAN GO!" I heard, I stopped.

"Is that sumi-chan?" I asked myself as I walked faster to the training grounds, there I saw usui holding Aoi and naho.

"Kanao!" Aoi yelled for help from kanao.

Kanao runs to uzui and she tried getting Aoi and naho.

"Uzui-san!" I yelled they stopped and looked at me.

Uzui jumped and landed on the thick fence.

"What are you doing!?" I asked as I run closer to them, I stood beside kanao.

"I need them for my mission" uzui simply replied.

"Naho-chan isn't even wearing a demon slayer uniform!" Sumi said.

"You're right, you can have her back," uzui said trowing naho at us, we catched her.

"Let go of Aoi too!" I yelled, suddenly my three tsuguko's jumped next to usui, zenitsu and inouske were beside uzui as tanjiro went over to us.