Chapter 44

Y/n's pov

Nezuko was serious right now.

"you're the one who escapes that man's control, I'll make you suffer to please that man" she yelled at nezuko, nezuko started going after her.

"NEZUKO!" I yelled in fear about what's gonna happen to her, it turned to be a demon to demon combat.

I looked at tanjiro who passed out, I run to tanjiro to see if he's breathing or alive.

I sighed in relief as I knew he was breathing, I gripped my sword to help nezuko.

I run to them but my eyes widen when nezuko's legs got cut by the stash, she then got knocked down to the buildings under us.

"NEZUKO!" I yelled as I started to get worried.

The demon jumped down.

"poor little thing, you are so weak, you haven't eaten any humans, how did you even get away from that man's control?" She said as she looks at nezuko, I gripped my sword tighter and jumped down running to her at full speed trying to cut her neck, how could she hurt nezuko!?

"You don't know when to give up huh!" She asked as I run to her slashing the parts of her stash that's attacking me.

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU!?" I yelled.

I then made one mistake... I let my anger controlled me.

With her stash I got pushed back to the house behind me, I spat out blood.

"So sad you can't regenerate, were both demons so I won't bully you anymore, I'll just wrap you up in my stash and let the sun burn you," she said walking over to nezuko, my eyes are getting blurry, I have to stand up!

I saw nezuko stood up, she regenerated, how? She isn't like the other demons, you can't regenerate that fast if you don't eat human flesh.

Nezuko's appearance change, she dropped her bamboo on the ground.

I tried getting up with the help of my sword.

I then saw nezuko kicked the demon.

"move it you brat!" She said, my mouth widen when nezuko got cut to pieces.

The demon started screaming, the blood of nezuko that got on her turned into fire, nezuko started to regenerate and she became one again.

Nezuko kicked her again.

Nezuko looked back and saw a woman, suddenly she started running towards her.

I run to her and grab her by the hand, then tanjiro jumped down and put his sword in nezuko's mouth to block nezuko from biting anyone.

"y/n-san help" tanjiro said, I nodded and pinned her down.

"Nezuko you can't endure it!" Tanjiro said pleading his sister to resist eating a human.

We then got pushed back, what was that?

I and tanjiro pinned down nezuko again.

"you've done it now, you even know how to use blood demon art? I can't even regenerate that fast" the demon is back, just great!

She started coming towards us, not good! There are people here!

"isn't this kamado nezuko? She's turning into an actual demon" suddenly uzui-san came into view.

"And you made a huge show in front of kagaya-sama and this is what it turns out!?" Uzui yelled at tanjiro, how do I punch him right now?

"I'm taking over, for now, you" uzui-san pointed at me.

"Find the solution for this, it's your tsugoku anyway," he said standing us.

"You're not an upper moon, you're way too weak," uzui-san said, with one go he managed to chop off her head.