Chapter 60

3rd person's pov

"Muzan is trying to divide into small pieces so he could escape!" Tanjiro yelled.

But muzan wasn't able to divide into smaller pieces because of the medicine Tamayo put in him.

Muzan then sends an attack to them, tanjiro wasn't able to dodge it.

Y/n was able to dodge it but she received a lot of cuts making her bleed.

Inosuke was now in battle again.

Y/n attacked muzan first and inosuke followed his master.

'she's alive?' inosuke thought as he saw the girl running around trying to slash muzan.

'she has her eyes closed, did she lost her sight?' inosuke asked himself.

"HANG IN THERE INOSUKE TANJIRO IS STILL ALIVE!" Zenitsu yelled.

Zenitsu then saw a person running with a mismatch haori, but it isn't giyuu Tomioka, it was y/n.

"Y/N-SAN!" Zenitsu yelled seeing y/n running trying to hit muzan with her attacks, she was still using the 11th form of the breath of water made by Ryu Hayashi.

The other hashira's are getting in the battle again.

Y/n switched to the breath of thunder trying to get close to muzan so she can switch to the 11th form of the breath of water.

"Y/n get back you're injured-" giyuu yelled as he walked to y/n to see she was unconscious.

Y/n dashed to muzan

In y/n's point of view, she was still heading to the light.

Then when she got to the light she opened her eyes to see muzan in front of her.

'thunder breathing, 9th form: wrath of the gods!'

She used a new form she created a few months ago.

This attack will slash the enemy in multiple directions, the slash was faster than the first form and it cut its target precisely.

Y/n trained herself more while waiting for someone to get on her level in the hashira training.

And she manages to create a new form from an accident on using the first form and the 6th form.

She cut muzan's arms and because of Tamayo's poison, it heals pretty slow.

Y/n rolled to the side coughing out blood.

She finally felt the pain that she couldn't feel when she was unconscious since she was cutting threads and not aware that, those threads are muzan's attacks, and the light she was running to was muzan.

Y/n's pov

"I have to get up quickly! Move y/n! Your three successors are in the battle!" I told myself.

I saw mitsuri and Shinobu joined us.

"Are you okay?" Shinobu first ran to me.