Chapter 32

Y/n's pov

I was eating and I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said the door opened.

"Y/n-chan~," zenitsu said opening the door, I smiled at him.

"Morning," I said smiling at him, he closes the door behind him and he went to me sitting next to me in my bed.

"Why are you here this early?" I asked him.

"I miss eating with you," he said, I tilt my head to the side, he then pulls out a bento box, two to be exact.

"Here eat this too," he said giving me one of the bento boxes.

"Wow, thank you!" I said taking the bento box he smiled.

"I remember us eating just us two after practice cause kaigaku wouldn't join us," he said as we both opened the bento box.

"Yeah...no matter how many times we invite him," I said.

"Yeah.." he said agreeing.

"Let's eat!" I said he nodded, he started eating, I then put some food on his bento box.

"Why are you giving me food?" he asked with food on his mouth.

"I still haven't finish Shinobu's food that she gave me," I said.

"But I made you these," he said sadly, I giggled.

"Don't worry I'm gonna give you half and I'm gonna eat the rest that will be left" I said to him smiling.

"Oh okay," he said smiling.

"You know I always appreciate the food you make," I said.

He smiled again.

"Yes I know," he said, me and him laughed.

We talked and laugh while eating.

Zenitsu left at 9 he came to my room at 7. He said he was gonna check on the others.

I stood up and walk to the window, I opened it, a strong wind greeted me making the curtains move.

"Tornado?" I asked myself, but the wind died down and the curtain falls back where it was.

The morning sunlight made the room brighter, I look towards my bed while leaning on the window, I saw the mask again.

I smiled and walk to the mask, I picked it up.

I then had a flashback when he put this mask on my face, how he put his mask on his face, his smile.

I can't help but smile thinking of him.

I haven't seen him wear anything else since we met again, so the image of him wearing his yukata yesterday was still on my mind.

"Y/n-chan!" I heard zenitsu's voice that made me came back to reality.

"Huh?" I asked.