Chapter 37

Y/n's pov

For a week we continued practicing, I also practiced my 8th form with him, but every time I finished performing the 8th form I collapse, or my body gets weak. So every practice giyuu will pick me up if I collapse or help me stand up when my body just felt so weak that I couldn't stand up.

Today is the last practice, we will be going to the mission tomorrow, I wonder, how did that demon get a lot of muzan's blood without being an upper or lower moon?

"Y/n 8th form!" Giyuu shouted as he quickly made a water puddle with his water breathing.

"Got it!" I said as he went next to me as I activated my 8th form as he activated his 11th form to protect us while I activate my 8th form.

The water puddle glowed a goldish color and done, the training is done.

My body felt weak and he caught me

"Great job," he said to me, I smiled at him.

"You said it took you 5 months to make your 11th form!" I said.

"Well it did, it's hard imagining an invisible shield you know?" he said.

"Fair enough," I said giggling.

"And I also experience the same thing, I would always collapse after activating my 11th form, but after 5 months I can practice the 11th form without any problem of collapsing," he said as he helped me stand up.

"So you would collapse and no one catches you?" I asked him.

"Yes.." he replied.

"Hehe...good thing you're here," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"You always catch me when falling," I said following it with a giggle.

"I can't believe you're a pillar," he said sighing.

"What does that suppose to mean?!" I asked him.

"A pillar should be serious, while you always laugh and giggle," he said looking at me.

"The world will fall into despair without laughter and smiles," I said as we walk inside his estate.

"Fair enough," he said as he put me down on the couch.

"I'll get you water," he said I nodded, he came back with a cup of water.

"Thank you!" I said drinking the water, he sat beside me.

"So tomorrow's the mission huh?" I said.

"Yeah...we have to complete this," he said.

"Yup!" I said happily.

"Why are you so happy going on a mission?" he asked me.

"Well...it my first time going on a mission with you, and back in the day I couldn't even fight with you and sabito, I'm always the one who gets save, so I'm excited," I said smiling at him, he fell silent.