New year special

[New year special story]

Y/n's pov

I got woken up by nezuko who was tapping me lightly.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I looked at her and smile.

I pat her head and smile.

"Morning nezuko," I said smiling at her, she can already walk in the sun so she was roaming around the estate.

"31," she said, I tilted my head on what she meant.

Then it finally hit me.

"New year!?" I asked her surprised, she nodded smiling.

"It's gonna be another year huh?" I asked her as I looked at the calendar next to me.

I stood up and walk to the door.

"Let's go wake the others nezuko," I said smiling at her, she smiled brightly and run to me.

We first walked into tanjiro's room, I knocked three times before opening the door and I saw a sleeping tanjiro who was in a deep sleep.

Nezuko runs to her brother, she taps tanjiro's shoulder, tanjiro moved a little shifting to the other side, guess he still wants to sleep.

"I'll go wake zenitsu up," I told nezuko as I walked over to the next room besides tanjiro's room.

I knocked three times before I opened the door in zenitsu's room and saw him sleeping peacefully.

I walked to him and shook him lightly.

"Zenitsu, wake up," I said.

"I wanna...sleep more.." he said shifting to the other side yawning.

Someone then entered the room it was nezuko and tanjiro.

"Morning" nezuko said I flinched when zenitsu sat up fully awake.

"Morning nezuko-chan~," zenitsu said with a smile on his face, I sighed at his behavior.

I then walked out of the room to inosuke's room.

I knocked three times before I opened the door, but when I opened it I saw inosuke already awake running around his room.

"Inosuke?" I said he looked at me.

"New year! There will be a lot of food!" Inosuke said happily as he giggled.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Let's eat!" He said running out of the room running past me.

I sighed.

I went back to my room to changed my clothes to my uniform and to shower.

After I was done I went down to the kitchen to cook, inosuke was running around, he's so excited for the new year.

I started cooking simmered salmon, this is probably one of the things I can cook perfectly since I perfected it a long time ago.