Chapter 36

Y/n's pov

I opened the door of giyuu's estate, still thinking about the 8th form.

"Your back, go ahead and eat," giyuu said as soon as he saw me, he was still eating, wow he started eating without me? I can't blame him, food comes first.

I walk to him and sat in front of him, he cooked food for me, I was worried that I'll have to cook food for myself, I know how to cook but not good at it.

We started eating, but he was looking at me from time to time, is something wrong? The food was so nice, I didn't know he can cook.

After we ate I went to the sink to do the dished but he raced me there.

"A guest shouldn't do any chores," he said, I look at him confused, he then started washing the dishes.

"I can wash them you know?" I said to him.

"We will start training so just wait for me in the backyard," he said.

"But-" I got stopped with my words.

"Go ahead, I'll be there soon," he said, I just nodded and went to the backyard with my sword in hand.

Giyuu's pov

She went to the backyard with her sword since we will be training, I waited for a few more seconds then I let out a sigh.

"She didn't say anything about the food I cooked, is it bad?" I asked myself.

"I should ignore her, rengoku-san might get mad if I came close to his girlfriend," I said sighing.

"Are they together?" I asked myself again, I then slapped myself.

"Let's just stop, she's waiting," I said as I close the faucet and put the plates back in the plate holder along with the spoon and fork.

I was already in my uniform and haori, so I grabbed my sword and head outside.

I saw her, her back was facing me, I walked closer to her.

she looks like she's thinking about something important.

Y/n's pov

I stood there waiting for giyuu, I was deep in thought about the 8th form.

"Let's start training" I heard giyuu from behind, I flinched a bit, I turn around to face him.

"S-sure," I said.

"Is something wrong? You look like you're thinking about something important" he asked.

"Uh..y-yeah, I guess?" I said not sure of my answer.

"Mind sharing?" he asked.

"Well.... um... Have you made any new form?" I suddenly asked.

"Yeah...why?" he asked back.

"Really? Is it hard making a new form?" I asked him.

"yes it took me about 5 months to make the 11th form for the water breathing" he answered, I nodded.