Chapter 55

The family of Hayashi's

.
.
.

The Hayashi's are one of the popular demon slayer clan, they didn't become famous for creating a new style of breath, but they became famous for their blood.

Blood of a Hayashi is a very powerful kind of blood that can kill demons, a lot of people in their clan uses this blood to easily kill demons.

Their clan represent the water and the sky, they worked with a lot of water breath users and wind breath users, that's why a lot of people in their clan uses the breath of wind and the breath of water.

Their hair has a unique color of black fading to a teal bluish color.

Before the clan was made there was a man named Hiro, a man who used to grow a flower called the blue spider lily, he was also a demon slayer.

One day he had a crazy idea, he tried consuming blue spider lilies and wisterias, he tried to do this since he wants to make his blood his weapon while fighting.

He survived and he didn't have any side effects, he then falls in love with a girl named Miku.

They got married and Miku gave birth to a boy, but as the boy grew up they noticed the tips of his hair started turning to a teal bluish color, it represented the blue spider lily.

His blood was also like his father, it poisons demons, once he grew up he also became a demon slayer, he got married to a woman and their child also has the same blue hair when the child grew up and the child's blood also can kill demons.

It kept repeating and repeating until a clan was made, the head of the family at that time told their people to plant blue spider lily in the garden since for them those flowers were good luck.

The head of the family at that time has 5 children, 4 boys, and 1 girl.

The head of the family was Hiroto Hayashi and his wife Kiyo Hayashi, the oldest out of the 5 children was Ryu Hayashi and the youngest was kiyoto Hayashi.

The youngest has her mother's name 'Kiyo' and his fathers name 'to' from 'Hiroto'

The youngest was treated very nicely by her brothers, she would always get things from her brothers after a mission.

But one day muzan was informed that a clan was growing blue spider lily, a flower he was looking for all these years, he raided the clan but the head of the clan burned the blue spider lily, muzan was shocked to see the blue spider lily burning.

When muzan attacked, one of kiyoto's brothers hid her, saying to not go out.

She waited there for minutes hearing yelling until it quiets down, she got out to only find a bloody mess, she tried waking her brother who was already dead, she ran out trying to look for help but she saw a man in the garden and that man saw her it was muzan.

She ran to the forest hoping to lose muzan, she got lucky that day time was approaching and muzan retreated empty-handed.

A young married couple was walking in the forest looking for their missing cat, but they saw kiyoto petting their cat.

The young married couple took in kiyoto after she told the young couple what happened.

They treated kiyoto like their daughter, it turns out the couple couldn't have any kids due to medical issues.

Kiyoto met a boy named Kaito Yamada, they fell in love and they got married, they had a girl name, yua Yamada.

Yua also has the appearance of the Hayashi, she was famous in the town, they often call her 'ms blue sky' 'ms sea goddess' 'goddess'

Yua was a very talented and beautiful girl, she always has the attention of people, they associate her with the ocean and the sky because of her hair.

Once she turned 24 she got married to a man named Hikaru l/n. Their firstborn child was named y/n l/n.

They also had 4 children and expecting another 1 since yua was pregnant, but a demon attacked them killing everyone except for y/n who was saved by two boys who were practicing to be a demon slayer.

Y/n soon found out parts of her hair was turning like her mother and grandmother, its weird for her since she thought she got her hair from her father.

Her mother got those teal blueish color on the tips of her hair when she was 7, yet y/n's hair got those blueish teal color when she was almost 18.

Her grandmother didn't use the surname Hayashi since she got adopted.

Her grandmother will always tell about this creature who are monsters, yet y/n thought it was only to scare her to make her go home before night falls.

Now she truly believes her grandmother after seeing that sight that night.

.
.
.

(This is only a back story of the Hayashi muzan was talking about, muzan was shocked to see y/n and her hair since he knew he killed everyone and thought kiyoto died when going to the forest since she will die out of hunger or get eaten by wolves.

Now you may ask what if muzan see muichiro, will he think muichiro is a Hayashi, the answer is no since their hair colors are a bit different, y/n's are a little darker than muichiro.)