Chapter 14

Y/n's pov

-

5 months later-
It was night when I arrived at my new mission, my injures healed already so I got a new mission.

When I went back to Tokyo I started to do more training even when my injuries were not healed completely, good thing it didn't make my injuries worst.

I got sent into natagumo mountain.

I put in my mask because I already smelled the scent of a demon, there are multiple of them here.

My crow said they sent a lot of demon slayers here, but I don't see them, did I arrive late?

I started walking around the mountain and I saw a demon slayer like me.

But she started attacking me.

"Why are you attacking me!" I asked as dodged her attacks.

"RUN! I-I'M BEING CONTROLED" she said, now she said it her attacks were like someone was controlling her, I took off my mask and I smelled something sweet.

I looked closely at her hands and there was a string attached to her, I also see one in her head and her other hand, I also see it in her feet, she's like a puppet.

I took my sword and I cut the strings that were controlling her, she fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"It hurts being controlled," she said crying.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"there were groups of us, once we entered the mountain everyone started killing each other, only two of us escaped there, but I don't know where he is," she said, so two of them escaped huh, so one girl one boy.

"You're badly injured, hide in a tree for now," I told her she nodded, I helped her out and started running.

While running something caught my feet, it was the strings, I quickly cut them off, the spiders were the one's attaching us to the demon controlling us.

I started running again looking for any demon, I then saw someone on the top, his hair is white and his face was white with red dots.

"Don't disturb my family" he said coldly to me before walking away.

I smelled the scent of a demon in him.

"YOU! COME BACK HERE!" I said but he ignored me.

I started running again then I heard things getting broken, I then ran to that direction, I smelled the scent of a demon I quickly put on my mask and saw a huge demon, it looks like a spider.

I saw someone running, this boy has a boar looking mask? Is that even a mask? I'm sure it's a mask.

I quickly went to the fight when the boar dude got caught.

I used my thunder breathing to cut off the hand that was holding the boar dude.

"Why did you save me!? I can save myself! I also can do that! Wanna fight!" he said irritated, what's wrong with this dude.

"Shut up, you're badly injured!" I said looking at the cuts in his body.

"It doesn't hurt!" he said, I rolled my eyes and me and the boar kid started attacking the giant demon, the boar kids sword was broken.

I manage to get close to the demon, I was gonna cut off its head but when I tried my sword broke into two, my eyes widen.

The demon pushed me and I hit a tree, my vision started to get blurry and my vision faded, it's up to you boar kid!

Giyuu's pov

I and Shinobu got sent to natagumo mountain, there was a lower moon here and demon slayers that got sent here got killed.

I and Shinobu went on our own ways and I saw a kid wearing some kind of mask, I cut off the demon's arms and I quickly finished the demon.

The boar kid looked at me.

"YOU! YOU'RE STRONG! FIGHT ME!" he said, really? He want to fight me? He's already injured.

"Go back to training," I said.

"Huh? WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" he asked angrily, I looked to the side and saw a girl in the tree.

I was gonna walk up to her but this kid is annoying me.

He grab onto me and shouting.

"you're scared aren't you? FIGHT ME!" He said again, I let out a heavy sigh

I quickly got out a rope and quickly tied the kid up without him noticing, I then made my way to her.

I kneel down onto her level, she passed out, I guess she got thrown into the tree.

She was wearing a mask so I couldn't identify her.

I grab her chin and lift it, I was gonna take off her mask, my heart is beating fastly, what is this feeling? I haven't felt it in a while.

I was gonna pull down her mask but a kakushi came.

"We will take care of her," one of them said, I nodded.

"Take care of that boar kid too, he's wearing a mask so don't be afraid, I'll go help the others" with that I stood up and went to look for others.