Chapter 12

Y/n's pov

-One year later-
In the middle of the night, my crow gave me another mission, I haven't had any time to rest.

I got there on time, the demon hasn't eaten the human yet.

"Let go of that human if you don't want to get killed!" I said to the demon hoping it would listen to me, but of course, it's not gonna listen to me.

"You? Kill me? Are you even a pillar?" she asked laughing.

"Let's see if you can kill a lower moon," she said moving her hair from her eyes.

'Lower moon four'

She started attacking me but I got hurt easily, I'm not a pillar I'm just a normal demon slayer and this demon is a lower moon!

I got hurt so bad that I couldn't even stand up, then someone came.

"Good job for lasting this long, I'll handle it" the boy suddenly said, I was on the ground because of the fight, who even is this boy?

He has a fire looking hair and his haori has some flames.

He easily finished that lower moon and he came back to me

(Why not kill lower moon four before muzan kills her right?)

"Good job on lasting in a fight with a lower moon, what's your name?" he asked.

"Y/n," I said weakly.

"I'm rengoku" he introduced himself, but I'm so tired and my vision is starting to get blurry.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" he asked that's the last thing I remembered him saying before my eyes shut down completely.

Rengoku's pov

She stopped talking to me and her eyes closed.

"What am I gonna do now?" I asked myself looking at y/n.

"Thanks for saving me, is she gonna be okay?" The person asked who I just saved.

"Yes she will be fine, you can go home now," I said.

"Thank you!" The person said before running away, I turned my attention to y/n.

"Shinobu might help her," I said to myself, I picked her up carrying her on my back, I then ran to Shinobu's estate.

Y/n's pov