Chapter 45

Y/n's pov

Uzui-san then came back to us.

"you, do something about your sister, the battle isn't over yet, I need the thunder hashira to help me, so do something about your sister quickly" uzui-san said to tanjiro, we were still pinning nezuko to the ground so she won't eat any human.

"Dumb brats who doesn't any place in a battlefield, you're only here because of the hashira with you," uzui said standing up.

"Sing her a lullaby or something" uzui suggested, I and tanjiro got distracted by what he said.

Nezuko then pushed us back making us three hit the wall and break the wall, we three are now outside.

"nezuko!" Tanjiro said, but his voice isn't reaching nezuko.

Nezuko is starting to get out of control.

"Tanjiro...try uzui's advice," I said as I try holding nezuko down more.

"Knock knock, little bunny from the little mountain. Why are your ears so long?" Tanjiro started singing, my body is aching, how many times I got pushed back in a wall again?

Nezuko then stopped resisting getting out from our grip, she fell asleep.

"Nezuko?" Tanjiro called her.

"She's asleep," tanjiro said looking at her sister that fell asleep, I sat down out of breath, demons are indeed more powerful than humans.

"Uzui-san!" Tanjiro called uzui but he seems to be talking to someone.

"Tanjiro I'm gonna check on uzui-san, stay with nezuko for a bit," I said standing up even I don't want to.

"Okay," tanjiro nodded.

I then jumped up since we fell from a 2 story house.

"Eh!? How is she talking?" I asked as I saw the demon uzui-san took out was still talking, her body isn't crumbling, but uzui beheaded her.

"My head got cut off! My head got cut off! Onii-chan!" She said crying, is she throwing a tantrum here?

Another demon appeared and uzui acted but he hit nothing.

"Crying isn't gonna help, at least attach your own head back daki!" The male demon said, hmm? She has a brother? This is gonna be tough.

"You're really lacking in the brain department huh?" Her brother said, I wanted to laugh but I stopped myself.

"Man your face got burned," he said as he swipes his finger on the part of her face that got burned by nezuko's blood, and it healed instantly.

"You were born with such a cute face after all," he said, this is seriously turning weird.

I just stood there giving them a disgusted face.

Uzui run towards them.

"You stopped my attack there, not bad, and I stuck with the intent to kill you too, nice man," the male demon said.

"Nice man, nice face, no spots, no birthmark, no wounds," he told uzui.

"and that girl, nice face, no spots no birthmark, no wounds," the male demon said looking at me, that's creepy.

"Nice flesh, I can't get any fatter myself, and you're real tall man, you're over six feet here, I'm sure you are very popular with the girl's man," he said to uzui.

"The envy ohhh the envy, could you just drop dead, and you'll get a painful death now, I'll skin you alive and claw your innards out right after," he told uzui, I really wanna shut this demon up.

"Onii-chan he's not the only one, there's more, go kill that girl and the girl who burned me," daki said pointing to me, and the girl who burned her which is nezuko. I really wanna shut her up.

"I was working so hard! I was working super super hard alone, and yet they all got in the way and bullied me! They all kept bullying me!" She said crying, I'm seriously losing my patient.

"Yeah, yeah, unforgivable, my cute dumb little sister was working so hard, I'll kill anyone who tries to bully her," he said.

"Time to correct the debts, I'll collect one for every bruise they put on you," he said, this guy is dumb, she's the one started it.

"I'll make you spin, round and round when you die, because my name is gyuutarou!" He said attacking us, his attacks aren't like daki's.

I and uzui moved quickly getting all the people to protect them.

"The envy man, your really are a nice guy, protecting the humans looking cool, and you're a savior in their eyes, I'm sure they'll shower you with love and gratitude," he said, this mam keeps talking and talking.

"Well yeah, I'm flamboyant elegant, ladies' man, so of course. I even have three wives" uzui said, I facepalmed myself.

"You got three wives now? You're kidding me, right? Right!? Unforgivable!!" He said.

He attacked us again, his is a slash of blood.

"Uzui-san I'll protect the people while you attack," I said as I tried stoping the blood attacks.

Uzui then made an explosion.

"Run and go hide!" He told the people.

"You're not getting away," the gyuutarou said.

He attacked us again, we both tried so hard to fight it.

"Well...ordinary means won't do the trick, huh?" Uzui asked.

"The two of us are one after all," daki said.