Pillar men x clueless reader

It's the pillar men's mating season and they have been making nest for you, however you think they are doing this to feel more at home rather than to mate with you.

Kars
-you noticed him gathering some of your blankets and pillows, but you just brushed it off as him wanting to get more comfortable.

-He also was starting to leave little presents of all sorts around your house for you to fine

-You brushed it off as him just wanting to thank you for letting him stay here.

-After a while of trying to court you his traditional way, he just picked you up and made his way to the room you let him stay in and threw you on his nest he made for the both you.

-And let's just say you want be making it out of there any time sooner.

Esidisi

Esidisi

-you noticed how he would go out at night and come back with lots of blankets and candles.

-But you never thought anything of it as he was the " king of fire" and probably just want the candles to practice his ability.

-However that was only one thing you notice.

-He would also drown you in complements ans praises about anything you did no matter big or small it would be.

-Over time he would start to get very touchy-feely and disliked any guy coming over either it be a friend or family member.

-You never understood why he was like that.

-Maybe he was just being territorial or maybe he just didn't like any of them.

-Eventually he will pull a kars and just throw you over his shoulder and show you how much of a mate he is for you.

Santana

-You haven't seen him in a while and you were starting to get worried.

-Ever since spring started he would spend most of his time in his room or taking some clothes out of yours.

-You never thought such of it since he is always taking something out of you room to study it.

-However you have noticed that he would stare at you for long periods of time or she would try and hurt any visitors that come to your house either it's family or not.

-Over time he would bring you gifts and small things he thought you would like.

-You would thank him and continue doing whatever you were doing not paying him any attention.

-Over time he realized that you don't understand what he is doing and just take it as him being curious about how humans.

-Eventually he will just grab your arm and drag you to his room where he has everything set up.

-He sorta explains to you what is going on which makes you blush furiously because you never thought he felt that way about you.

-Slowly you were led to the bed where he expressed how much he loves you.

Wamuu

Wamuu

-Wamuu is a very blushful person during this time.

-He would show off his muscle or strength anytime he was around you.

-He would also would cook for you and do stuff that you ask him to do some times before you even ask him to do.

-After doing this for weeks on end, he was starting to get a bit restless as to why you haven't wanted him yet.

-Truly you can't be that clueless.....could you?

-Yes you are. You thought all those random ask of kindness was just because he wanted to be nice and helpful

-But that wasn't the case at all

-He was doing all of those things to show you that he was a comparable mate for you.

-After a while he does mange to get you into his nest that he made for you and confessed his feelings he had for you.

-You were completely thrown off guard, but you completely regained yourself as you tried to cover your blush.

-Slowly but surely he was able to get you right where he wanted you.Beneath him and screaming.