Wamuu and Santana reacting to ugly sweater

WAMUU

-Because he is a gentlemen, when he first saw the sweater he didn't say anything rude about it

-He didn't want to hurt his lover's feelings, but he was sure the making clothes wasn't their passion to follow.

-When you caught on to the strange looks he was giving your sweater, you laughed forgetting to tell him why you had such a monstrosity on.

-You explained to him that over at your family's house, y'all always did an ugly sweater contest before you all opened presents presents and this year you were not planning on losing. 

-Now understanding, Wamuu was a little more curious about the contest.

-What are the prizes? What do you achieve from doing this? Do you need help putting more stuff on your sweater?

-By the time you to are done, your sweatshirt is the ugliest thing in the world and also the number one according to your first place metal.

SANTANA

-"why are you wearing

-"why are you wearing....that?" he would ask you as you putting on your shoes

-"What? You don't like it?" you asked mockingly as you turned to face him.

-"No." he said looking at the fake reindeer head on your shirt.

-You giggled as you explained to him why you had it on in the first place.

-He didn't get how you would do something like that, but you were happy and doing some productive so why would he bother.