Santana x reader x Wamuu

Santana and Wamuu have a s/o who looks harmless and is sweet and affectionate, but is actually strong enough to knock down Esidisi in a fight.

One thing that drew them closer to you was how sweet and affectionate you are.Every day you wake them both up with a kiss on the check and a small cuddle session.You always make sure they have everything they need before they head out to do whatever, they tell you is not necessary , but of course you brush it off with kiss on the lips.

When you three have free time you'll play with their hair putting them (mostly Santana) into different styles. Sometimes if you're really tired or just don't feel like doing much, Wamuu will give you a very relaxing massage while Santana reads you a book that you started this morning.Likewise, if they feel weary from training,you'll tell them both to lay on the floor and you'd walk and jump on their back to pop any spot that cause them discomfort.Your so loving and adoring that even Kars has a soft spot in his heart for you.

 He doesn't compare you or treat you like he did the other humans he has encountered.This surprised Wamuu and Santana, but they were happy that even their masters like you. It would be terrible if they didn't like you. You were their sweet and harmless little mate.Well.....they thought you were harmless until you showed them wrong. You and Esidisi were what they would call friendemies. You really didn't like being around him because he flirts a lot with you that you didn't like.This was one of those days.... Esidisi was flirting too much and crossing to many lines. You asked him to stop as he continued to tease you. Then it happened. 

Wamuu and Santana came running into one of the rooms after they heard a crash and Esidisi crying . When they found him on the ground and you standing there with your fist up shaking.Santana picked you up and took you out the room to question you while Wamuu stayed in the room to question Esidisi. When Santana sits you in his lap and demands you tell him what happen, he was proud and relieved to know that Esidisi didn't try to do anything to you and how you stood up for yourself. He held you close to him as you tried to calm down.Even though Santana was calming you down, you felt upset because you did mean to hurt Esidisi in anyway. Being flirty is just part of his character and you know he didn't mean any harm. 

You knew you were going to have to say sorry to him and you wanted to do it soon.Later that day when Wamuu was out hunting and Santana was doing his own thing, you walked to Esidisi chamber with a basket of hot spices and food that you know he couldn't decline. When you handed him the basket and apologized to him, he patted you on the head and told you it was alright, but he suggested you start trying with Wamuu so you could be more aware of your strength.