Wamuu x reader x Esidisi *Easily sick S/o*

You think having one of them constantly hovering over you is a pain? Just imagine having two of them doing it

You think having one of them constantly hovering over you is a pain? Just imagine having two of them doing it.You have an illness that makes you become very sick from little things such as the cold or even just allergies.In order to make sure you don't get sick they (mostly Wamuu) have a routine they do before you go anywhere.Before you go anywhere, (even if it's with Esidisi) Wamuu will check and makes sure you took all of your medicines, vitamins , and makes sure you have gloves or lots of hand sanitizer. 

He also wants to go everywhere with you so he can protect and do everything for you. If however you insist on going somewhere by yourself be prepared.He wants to know where you are at all times and what is the exact time you will be returning.

 He even learned how to use a phone so he could call you or you could call him if something happened.If you do however get sick he will not leave your side for a second. Anything you need will be given to you before you even finished saying it. Want him to heard a story to you? Done Want a massage? Tell him where and it's a done deal. 

Esidisi teases Wamuu about his motherly behavior and tells him that you've lived all this time by yourself so you know what your doing. Wamuu tries not to be as overbearing as everyone is saying,but it can be hard sometimes. He's used to protecting ones he loved with his life and you are no different. Esidisi like I already said thinks you are just fine by yourself, however there have been sometimes where you have gotten terribly sick causing him to burst out in tears for a few minutes before attending to you.

If he thinks you are staring to come down with something you are not going anywhere until you are 100% better.Anything you need or want he will give you in a heart beat He will even follow you around the building to make sure you don't try to leave before you are better.He and Wamuu with snuggle close to you as you rest and make you herbal soups (that don't all taste that good) to make you feel better faster.

They'll even join you in the bath to make sure you are okay and even help you bathe even though you say it's okay.Even though they can be very overbearing most of the time, their hearts are in the heart place which is why you love your big dorks.