*Endurance* (Wamuu x fem.reader) *lemon*

"Wa-Wammu!" You moaned as you weakly tried to push him away from between your legs as he ate you out like a starved man. All your pleas fell on deaf ears as he continues to suck on your oversensitive clit as he lazily fingers your velvety hole. You threw your head back as you came again, rutting on his face as your legs pull him closer causing him to make a growling sound that went straight to your core. You don't how long you have been like this, but it was starting to get you. When he asked to train you, this was the last thing you had in mind. Being completely at his mercy as he did what he wanted with you.

You called his name a second time, as tears of pleasure rolled down your puffy cheeks. This time he listens. He stops eating you out, leaving his fingers deep in you as he looks at your beautiful face. And what a face it was, puffy tear-stained cheeks, eyes barely open, hair all over your head, and lips still red and plump from when he kissed you deeply. Yes, this is a well-deserved look for you, his mate, his queen. As you tried to tell him to give you a break in a shaky voice, he just shook his head with a certain glint in his eyes.

"I'm only helping you better at your endurance little one. Just a little while longer, then you can relax." He said before kissing you and going back to his meal as he held your thighs tighter to keep you in place. There was no stopping him, not like you actually wanted him to anyway. You just sat laid back and let the mighty wind god finish what he started

This is a pillar man short. I do plan on making this into a little series. You can make a request for these. I do like these because they don't take as long to write.