Pillarmen react to a bullied s/o

- When he saw you in tears as you walked through front door, he was already by your side asking you questions

 - Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Did you fall?" He asked as he picked you up and sat you on the couch as he kneel down by you.

- When you told him that you were being bullied again, he was furious. Why would someone bully someone as loyal and breath-taking as you?   

- He demanded that you tell him the name and address of the person that was foolish enough to disrespect you.

You quickly calmed him down before he could really get mad, saying that it doesn't make since to fight with them because graduation was in one week and after that the odds of you seeing them again are very slim.

He looked at you for a moment before he sighed and told you okay. You smiled and hugged him before you got up and went to take a shower.However as soon as he saw you go into the bathroom, he went to one of friends who told him who the person was and what they did to you. Let's just say, he didn't kill them, but they never bullied or came within ten feet of you.

-He suspected something was wrong when you didn't greet him in his studies like you always do.

-Wanting to know what was wrong with his little human, he made his way to your room only to hear you angrily taking stuff out your backpack as you ranted semi-quietly. 

-He walks into your room and sits in a chair waiting for you calm down or noticed him.

-He was kinda intrigued by this because he never saw his little pet so mad before.

-After about 20mins, you finally noticed him, and stopped your rant, slightly embarrassed that he watched you rage.

-He beckoned you over and pulled you into his lap, asking you what has gotten you so worked up.You told him about the girls that were bullying you and calling you unspeakable names.

-Unlike Wamuu, he didn't show that he was upset.Instead he came to your school with you and got the girls expelled and banned from all colleges in the whole state.

-You already told him about the people that bullied you, but you told him not to worry about it

 -However,this was a new low.He smelled the blood before he saw your blooded knees and bruised face.

-He quickly went over to you and picked you up before you collapsed to the floor.He shushed you as you tried to tell him what happened between sobs. 

-He already knew who it was, but he wasn't going to leave you just yet. He has to make sure his little mate is is calm and protected. 

-He bathed you, fed you, and bandaged your wounds. Before he laid down next to you and held you close to him.

-He had you like this until he knew you were sleep, hen he made his move. He replaced himself with a pillow that he was laying on and jumped out the window landing on the payment below. 

-He already knew where the person lived ( having already had a conversation with them) and quickly made his way there, so he could get back to you soon.He entered in through their door and absorbed him as they were sleeping.

-He noticed that you have been acting strange these pass few days

-You were quieter than usual and you kept spacing out or looking away when he was talking to you. When he would try to hold or touch you, you would move away from him or tell him that you were busy.

-Enough was enough he walked into your room and demanded that you tell him what was wrong.

-When he found out that you were being mistreated, he went into a fit of rage and stormed out the room despite your pleas to not worry about it.

-He picked you up and told you to tell him their address and he wasn't taking no for an answer.

-After 10 mins of going back and forth with each other, you finally told him where they stayed.He put you down and walked out the door leaving you with a worried expression about what he was going to do to them, but that worry was short lived.

-Not even 5 mins later he came back with a half melted skull in his hand.You knew who it was and you hope that the police don't come to your door.