Esidisi x thicc/smol reader *Punishment* ;)

Reader POV

Reader POV

"Leave me alone." I told Esidisi as he kept trying to hug me as I worked on my project for school. "How could I leave my adorable kitten alone while she's wearing such lewd clothes?" He said as he moved my shirt off my shoulder and pepper kissed my shoulder. "Come on man." I shuttered. " I need to get this done by tomorrow." I said as I shooed him away from me. He grunted as he stop kissing me but stayed close to me.

With him finally out of my hair I was able to work a little bit faster until my phone ringed. I quickly reached for my phone so he couldn't see the name of the person that was calling me...but of course luck wasn't on my side.

"Who is this?" He asked as he held my phone up out of my reached as I tried to reach up and get it. "He is my partner for my project." I said jumping up and down to get my phone that was way out off my reach. He looked at my phone before sliding my phone right to answer it. "Hey, this is Bun from school. I'm done with my part of the project and wondered if you wanted to go to the movies after this project is over. You never exactly told me if you had a boyfriend or not, so do you want to go out?" He said quickly

There was a moment of silence as Esidisi glared down at me. I turned my head avoiding his gaze. "Zyette? Are you there?" Bun said

Esidisi held the phone to his ear gripping it closely. "She's not here at the moment." He said before completely melting my phone. "Just a project partner right?" He said walking up to me slowing causing me to back away. "I didn't know he felt that way about me." I said as I was now backed into a corner. "And why didn't you tell him you a lovers.....four of them in fact?" He asked darkly as he snaked his hand to to back of my neck to hold me in place

"It wasn't any of his business if I had a lovers or not. He's not my type anyway." I said as I felt his hand heat a bit. "Hmm,is that so?" He said as he pulled me closer to him. "Then I guess I'll have to show you who you belong too." He picked me up and put me over his knee.

"Esidisi what are you doing?" I asked panicked because this is new even for him. "I'm going to spank you until I think you've learned your lesson,understood?"I felt him ghost his hand over my butt before he yanked my shorts down exposing my cheeky underwear. I tried to cover myself up but he slapped my hand out the way. He rubbed my butt tenderly before I felt a heated smack on it. "Ow! Dammit Esi-hey stop it !" I said as he continued. One smack after another each getting harder. He paused for a bit rubbing my butt as I grabbed his leg from the harsh impacts. "You h-hit t-too hard."

"You're a big girl. Take it." He said as he landed two fast ones on me. This torture lasted for another fifteen minutes, I'm sure my ass is littered with his hand prints. Tears stung my eyes as I tried to steady my breathing. "Now, little pup what did you learn?" he asked gently rubbing my ass. I nuzzled my face into his leg whimpering. "Awww, was I too hard on you?" I glared at him giving him the "what do you think look" making him chuckle as he rubbed my head. Everything was good and the worst was over until I felt him move my panties to the side. "W-what are you doing?" I asked as I turned my head only to have him turn my head back and placed his hand on my mid-back keeping me in place. "Do you want a reward for being such a good girl?" He asked lightly brushing my clit with his knuckles. I sighed as I tried to grind on him to get more friction but he held me in place preventing me from receiving any pleasure that he doesn't give me.

"I'll take that as a yes." He put one of his large fingers knuckle deep in me before moving at a steady pace. "Esidisi..."I moaned as he gently tapped my sore bottom as he fingered me adding to my pleasure. "Wammu was right. You are more submissive when you are overwhelmed with pleasure. How pathetic." I couldn't say anything. The pleasure was he was giving me from just his finger alone was too much. "You're drooling so much pup." He took his hand that was on my back and stuck a finger in my mouth thrusting in me faster. "Mmmm,papi." I moaned clawing his leg. He chuckled going faster

"Say it at again,pup. Tell me who makes you feel this good."

"Papi!" I felt his cock poke my side making me hotter.

"He couldn't make you feel this good that child couldn't undo you like this,could he?" He said moving his fingers deeper into me ghosting my cervix. "N-o he couldn't. I babbled out as his fingers moved in and out of my mouth causing me to almost climax but not yet. He took his fingers out of my mouth and wrapped them around my neck. " You like being at my mercy don't you, you little slut." He growled as he tighten his grip on my throat. "Please...'m close." I choked out

"Do you think you deserve it? Why should I let you cum? This is a punishment after all." He said slowing his pace down. "Please papi, I'll be a good pup." I promised as he chuckled again. "You promise you'll be my good girl if I let you undo in my arms?" He asked speeding up. "Yesssss!" I'll tell bun I'm not interested but please let me cum!" I pleaded as he began to thrust his finger in me at a brutal pace sending me further and further over the edge. "Yessss, Esidisi!" I moaned finally getting my sweet reward. He slowly moved his finger out of me as I felt my cum leak down my thigh. I turned my head to face him as he sucked my juices off his finger. "You're taste never disappoints me pup." He lifted me up til I was sitting on his lap facing him. I nuzzled my face into his chest sighing. "I hope you keep your word pup,because if you don't the next punishment won't be so rewarding." He warned.

I nodded, "And my phone that you melted?"

"I'll by you a better one." He said laying me down in his bed pulling me closer to him. "Rest up my goddess." He kissed my head as I felt sleep consume me.