Wamuu A-Z *NSFW*

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

After you both are down, he scoops you up in his arms and takes you to the bathroom to wash up. He will praise you and tell you how good you did compared to the first few times you guys have done it.                                                                                                                                                                          Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Wamuu finds his body to be perfect the way it is.He's favorite part about he s/o he mostly their thighs, and butt because he loves grabbing them when he fucks you senseless and he also likes it when you wrap your legs around his face as you smother him while he eats you out.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He loves to cum in you to cum in your mouth so he could see you struggling to swallow it all down. He also likes to cum on your ass and watch it drip down

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He always wanted to push you past your limit, no matter how much you scream or try to get away. 

  E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Since he is 12,000 years old and is always waiting on Esidisi or Kars I'm sure he only had sex a couple of times. He kinda knows what he's doing, but he stills looks at you for guidance.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He loves cow girl and missionary because it gives him control and it also makes him less stress, because he doesn't want to hurt you. 

  G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)       

He is very serious about this, so there are no jokes. He will however whisper sweet nothings into your ear if you are nervous.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's is groomed but it is a little wild. The carpets are a bit darker than the drapes.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He can be romantic, but he blushes it you are romantic back. l

J = Jack off (masturbation )

He doesn't do it very often, but if you are busy or just not around, he will make sure Esidisi nor Kars needs him and he will go into his room for alone time.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He has a temperature kink because he loves it when he licks your nipples and then uses his wind to make them hard. He also loves thigh fucking if you are okay with that.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He'll do it where he knows you both will have privacy so maybe his room or the bathroom.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

He gets the most turned on when he sees you in shorts or tight panties

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Nothing too extreme, no matter how much you beg for it.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He enjoys giving because he likes how sweet and hot you are,he also loves the way your thighs wrap around head, sucking him deeper into your wetness. He is very skillful with his tongue and he has you cumming in seconds.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He will go slow at first, but after about ten minutes, he fucks you the way he fights. Hard and merciless.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

If he is angry or stress, quickies are the way to go.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He doesn't like taking these kind of risk.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He can go up to 6 round, but because he doesn't want to hurt you he only goes 3. Each round might last 40 mins or more depending on his mood.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

he hates toys because he believes he can pleasure you greater than any toy. If he catches you using one, he will take you to his room and remind you who makes you feel good. The only time he will let you have a toy is when he has to go and he knows that he will be gone for a while.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Wamuu will not tease you much at all unless you ask him too. He wants you to have as much pleasure as possible.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He isn't very vocal in bed, but he can get loud if you bite or kiss his neck.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Esidisi walked in on yall doing it one time because Wamuu didn't report back to him. Esidisi just laughed it off and told him to tie something of the door knob so stuff like this wouldn't happen

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's 12 inches when he is not hard, but when he is, he's a good 13 and a half inch and very thick. His mushroom head is slightly bigger than the rest of him, he is also veiny.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Pillar men sex drives are pretty high. So if you indulge him he would do it everyday of the week. However since he has to go if Esidisi or Kars calls him and he doesn't want to seem like a burden so yall might do it two or three times a week.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

After having sex, he has a lot of energy so he'll stays put a bit to meditate or workout.