Yandere Kars x reader * My Queen*

Struggling

Struggling . Struggling is the only thing you've been doing for the past 30 minutes as you tried to get away from the murderous Kars. You've seen him many times before but he was nothing like this. It all started when he stumbled upon your apartment to use as a hideout and to ask you questions about the human race and how it evolved. However, over time he would just come to visit you and bring you lavishing gifts from all over the world. You started just getting used to him...and then it happened.

You brought home a co-worker to celebrate both of your promotions and Kars was not happy with that. Luckily for him you went into your room to change clothes, giving him enough time to dispose of the body. He slowly crept up behind your co-worker and sank his bone blade into his neck, absorbed his body into his, and throw the rest of his stuff out the window. When you came out your room and didn't see your co-worker you started to get nervous. You knew Kars could eat humans, but he wouldn't do that to your friend. Would he? 

When you questioned Kars about your friend's whereabouts, he said they were gone before he got there, and you almost believed him...until you saw the blood on the carpet. Fresh human blood to be exact. You backed away from him as he stood in the same place with a blank expression. "W-why did you k-kill him?" You asked in a shaky voice.

"Because he was trying to take my mate from me and I couldn't let that happened." He said as he made his way toward you. You slowly tried to get your phone,but Kars was faster than you. He quickly throw you over his shoulder and went toward the window. Your hits and screams of protest fell deaf to him as he opened the window and jumped out of it making you pass out due to the lack of oxygen and your extreme fear of heights. You couldn't let this happen to you. You need to find a way to escape and fast.

Which leads to the now present. He brought you to a abandoned mansion that he mad his minions clean and modernize for you two to live in. Kars put you on the bed you two would be sharing and tied your hands to the headboard with the finest silk and then left you in there while he went back to work on his mask. To make sure you didn't escape he put two guards by your door and he checked on you every hour to see if you have woken up.

 As much as you wanted luck wasn't on your your side. 10 mins after he check on you for the fourth time you woke up and the adrenaline was up. You tried and tried to undo the impossible knot on the silk and got up from bed as you heard voices and foot steps coming and going from the door. You continued to try and undo the knot, but nothing worked. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse the devil himself walked in with a smug look on his face.

"Hello my queen. I'm glad to see you're wake."