Yandere Wamuu x shy/smol reader

Since you are very shy and smol he doesn't have many rules for you to follow because he knows you won't do anything too stupid

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Since you are very shy and smol he doesn't have many rules for you to follow because he knows you won't do anything too stupid.However he does have a few punishments he will use on you if you do something against his or his masters's wishes. (He's still loyal af to his Kars and Esidisi.) This could led from spankings to spending two days in a cell with very little food.

 Nothing to extreme ( in his mind)He doesn't have to much you to often. Not after the first time you tried to escape with your two brothers. You've never since that much blood in your life. Thankfully you hid behind a large pillar so you didn't have to face to face with his divine windstorm and its destruction. But when he found...oh he let you have it. 

After that you were afraid to talk or be around him.Despite wanting to be far away from him, Wamuu keeps you very close to him. He likes to have you seated in his lap or near him. If you guys are around the temple, he carries you around to ensure you don't step on his shadow and just because he likes having you in his arms.

He likes to keep you to himself and away from the other pillar men. though he knows that they would never do anything to you at the back of his mind he thinks you might try to leave him. So if you are not with him you are in his room waiting for him to return which is the only time you get privacy. 

Wamuu knows you are scared of him and want to leave. So you have been good girl like he asks you will be praised and he will give you anything you want.Even pets (if kars says it's okay.)He wants you to talk to him but he will not force you to do so. He knows from experience that forcing something upon a person is no good for their mental or physical health.Even though you don't talk to him he still loves and cares for you no matter what. And nobody is going to take you away from him.

PILLAR MEN HEACANNONS SEASON 1 (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें