Pillar men reacting to s/o getting wisdom teeth pulled

X WAMUU XBefore: He doesn't understand why you want to get your teeth pulled just because they take a little more time to come in ,but he is there to support you all the way

X WAMUU XBefore: He doesn't understand why you want to get your teeth pulled just because they take a little more time to come in ,but he is there to support you all the way.When you guys get there, and it is time for you to go back there and prepare for surgery, they told Wamuu that he had to stay in the waiting room because of his weight and size.

As much as he argued, you told him that it was going to be okay, and they would come get him when they were done. He was hesitant at first, but he agreed and sat down in the furthest corner waiting for them to come get him.

After: after about 45 minutes, they called him in and told him he could go into your recovery room, and boy was that a trip.As he walked into the room you were crying your heart out as a nurse was trying to calm you down and keep the cloth in your mouth so blood won't get everywhere.You kept telling him that they killed you and tried to stuff you into a box which concerned him a little even though he knew they did no such thing since you were right here quite alive.He rushed to you and sat next to you trying to get you quiet because he doesn't want you to hurt yourself. 

You kept reaching for him as he was trying to get you to stay in your chair making you cry more.The dentist decided it would be better if Wamuu held you so you would hurt yourself anymore....and it worked. As soon as they moved you out the chair into your lovers lap, you stopped crying and immediately calmed down.

You stayed there listening to his deep soothing voice as he cradled you gently in his arms, like one would do a baby. After about an hour or two they said you were alright to go home. The dentist gave Wamuu the list of things you need to do for a full recovery as he still had you in his arms.

X KARSX

X KARSX

 Before: Doesn't understand why you won't let him do it instead of going to some random human that has only studied for four or seven year, but it's your body not his.When you get there,he makes it clear to the dentist that he will be present during the procedure to make sure it is done correctly. 

They reluctantly agree, even though they told him that they will make sure she is in good hands, but his intimidating looks made them hold their tongues.

After: Before you guys got there he read the entire book on wisdom teeth removal and its effects so he wasn't surprised at all by all of your outburst. One of his favorite is when the cloth came out of your mouth making you cry because you thought your tongue came out so you asked Kars to grow you a new tongue causing the nurses that were looking at you to raise an eyebrow.

You then told him to stop being a Karen to the other nurse even though they were just talking about you and how you two met. When it was time to leave, Kars completely ignored the doctor as he was trying to give him the list of things you need to do because in his mind he knows what you need.

 When it was time to leave, Kars completely ignored the doctor as he was trying to give him the list of things you need to do because in his mind he knows what you need

X ESIDISI X

Before:He is confused as to why you want to do this, but supports you anyway because he knows humans have changed over the years and he understands if it's hurting you then you should get rid of it.When you two got there, he demanded to be in there with you because just like Kars he really doesn't think they know what they're doing, but you seem to trust them so he kinda does too.

After:When they were done and you two were just waiting to be discharged...boy was he laughing his a** off.As soon as you looked over at him, you started singing "circle of life" from Lion King as you tried to get up and mark him as the chosen one. 

Then you tried to get up and dance because the dance scene in "Shriek" came on and you thought yall were playing "just dance" which held to him having to hold you so would stop getting up.After about 30 mins of him laughing at you, you started to cry because you didn't know why he was laughing at you which made him cry because he didn't mean to make you feel bad. 

This confused anyone who walked by your door as they only saw or heard both of you heavily crying for no good reason at all.When it was time to leave, he had to use his veins to hold you down while he was taking you home because you kept unbuckling your seat belt and trying to climb over the seat.

X SANTANA X

X SANTANA X

Before:He has no hope for the dentist and refused to let you there because he said they would just mess up, like humans did with everything else. However, after some heavy coaxing, he agreed to come with you.But beware, when he goes with you he is going to be with you the entire way which actually makes the surgery last longer because Santana kept asking questions and making sure they weren't hurting you in any way possible.His intimidating glare also made the dentist very uncomfortable and scared which also prolonged the surgery.

After:He demanded to hold you to make sure you were in safe hands. He wasn't however prepared for how you would act when you woke up.When you woke up and saw his two horns you tried to fight him because you thought you woke up in hell and he was trying to torture you. He didn't know what to do and was ready to kill the dentist that worked on your mouth, until they explained to him that this was a side effect to the drug they gave you to numb your mouth.

Luckily you fighting him didn't last long and you started crying because you thought you actually hurt him, even though your hits did nothing to him.When they tried to give him the list of things you need until you were better, he simply ignored them and told them that primitives don't know what they are doing and they can't tell him how to take care of you.