General Yandere Kars hc

-Being with Kars is a very complicated process. Plus the fact that you may not want to be with him makes it a lot worse.

-He is never mean to you, his darling because he believes that you can catch more flies with sugar than vinegar 

-However, that doesn't go the same way for your family and friends

-He does let you visit them ( when he thinks you earned it), but he gets you a time to be back and he is very strict about the time 

-if you are not back by the time he told you to be back and he has to hunt you down, then he will ban you from seeing them until he says so

-if any of your friends try to confront him about his behavior, then he will kill them within seconds. 

-If your parents are the ones who are snooping, then he will give them a warning to back off. He doesn't want to kill them, because he knows how much they mean to you, but he will hurt them if they get too close.

-As for you he may or may not punish you; it all depends on your reason for not listening to him.

 -If you just lost track of time, then he will forgive you this once. However, if you fail to give him a reason then he will have to punish you.

-Nothing too intense though. You are his human after all.

-The most he will do is put you in his room and chain your leg, so you can't go too far, however, you will still be able to do things in the room and only in the room or he will leave you in a dark room with no food or water until he hears you crying and screaming for him.

-Though he is "kind" to you, he is even more generous when you behave.

-When he sees you being his good little queen, he will gift you anything you want, no matter the size or cost. If you are really good he will let you go outside in the daytime, but that is only if you listen to him without complaining.

-If he is really feeling lovey-dovey, he will hold you in his arms and kiss you as he tells you about how lucky and beautiful you are

-Overall, he is a caring yandere to you and you only.