He Meets Your Friends

Charlie Dalton: Charlie knew of only one friend that you had her name was Christine. "Follow me, I want you to meet my friends." You smiled holding his hand as you lead him to a group of girls. "Charlie this is Betty, Michelle, and Christine." You smiled gesturing to the girls who waved at him.

Gerard Pitts: Pitts knew some of your friends, although not good. "Pittsie, they are Bella, Fayette, and Richard." You introduced. Pitts waved and smiled at them. "Hi." He said as they all greeted him back.

Knox Overstreet: Knox rode his bike to your school where he saw you were standing with a bunch of other kids. You were on the cheer squad and on the debate team at your school. He walked up to you and smiled at your friends. "Knox! Hey!" You greeted smiling at him before looking at your friends. "Everyone this is Knox, Knox they are Billy, Marcus, Molly, Charles, Susan, and Sandra." You smiled as he waved.

Neil Perry: Neil knew all your friends but didn't know their faces. You went to the all girls school near Welton. He walked you to your school where your friends waited for you outside the school. "Neil, this is Trixie, Tracy, Micheal and Jade." You smiled gesturing to everyone.

Steven Meeks: Your friends were basically Meeks' friends, although you had an after school club and had friends there that he didn't know about. "Steven, these are my friends; Gloria, Betty, Nancy, and Crystal." You smiled gesturing to your friends.

Todd Anderson: Todd only knew about Neil and no one else. He was too shy to meet the rest of your friends until one day when you two were talking outside the school. "(Y/n)!" One of your friends yelled as you turned around and saw your friend waving and running towards you a smile wide on her face. "Ellie!" You shouted waving as she hugged you. Todd stood there awkwardly before you introduced them.